Chapter III

Vlad's Point of view

"Morgan Hilton. " I say smiling. "I guesse im your dad from now on Morgan."

I Realize that she haven't ate anything yet, so i knock at my neighbors house.

A Middle aged Woman named Anne, Who is also my friend opens the door. She Looks at the baby and smiles widely.

"Is this your daughter?" She asks smiling while looking at morgan.

"No actually its my ni- adoptive daughter.. yeah" I say. I smile awkwardly. Good thing i didn't say niece.

"I was thinking to buy her some stuff first but no one's gonna take care of her... So i thought you.. uhm .. can?" I say trying not to look like i was holding in a fart.

"Yes sure why not she's so tiny and cute" Anne says biting her lip while directly looking at my eyes. Is she trying to flirt? Not my type actually. Im perfectly okay being single.

"Okay thank you" I say and gently giving her Morgan.

. . .

While midst driving, I saw the poplice investigating Roger's House. I sigh as i try not to look.

I went to grocery store and bought stuff that Morgan Needs.

. . .

I knock on the door then Anne opens it. I smile and give her 50 Bucks. I take morgan and Put her on her crib that i had just bought. I made sure no pillows were near that can suffocate her. I let my self plop on my bed.

*Creek*

Oh no...

I look At my bed and i saw a tiny crack. It was okay...