CHAPTER 6

A/n POV:-
Y/n and BTS were ractising for their performance for the award show after a long time because of the pandemic.

As the dance practise got over every one were testing while Y/n was still dancing like non stop because the reason was she was angry and sad literally her heart was broken because of tae's behaviour..........

                     *FLASHBACK*

All were leaving for the practise and Y/n and Taehyueng were only left so Y/n decided to ask him finally what has happened to him........

Y/n:- Tae why are you being cold to me ? Have I done something wrong ?? Have I ever hurted in any manner?????

Tae:- *cold voice* Let's go we are getting late for the practise.

Tae was about to leave but Y/n grabbed his hand and made him turn towards her

Y/n:-*yelling with frustration* Yahhh!!! Kim Taehyueng what's wrong can't you answer my questions correctly!!!!?????

Tae:-*while glaring and yelling* JUST SHUT UP!!!!! Do you want to listen then listen I hate you I hate your presence I hate your everything and just stay away from me understand......

By yelling at Y/n Tae left her heartbroken and went towards his car

Here Y/n cried her heart loud and was really heartbroken and on the other side Tae was crying silently for breaking her heart (ahhh my heartuuu 😭😭😭😭)

After this they left for practise by different way and with broken heart💔

             *END OF FLASHBACK*

J-Hope:- Y/n just stop for a while dear you have been dancing for continuously 5-6 hours just get some rest

Jin:-*worried* yes he is right take some rest or u will hurt yourself..

Namjoon:-Yes Y/n just stop for some time .

Y/n:- no Oppa it's fine u all go back I will be back after sometimes and don't worry I will be fine!.

Namjoon:- okay but be careful okay sweetie and come fast okay.

Y/n:- Yes Oppa.

By saying this everyone left from there except the one person.......

He hide behind the door and watched Y/n the whole time and after sometime Y/n was about to fall due to lack of energy because of continues practise...

As she was about to fall someone came and caught her by her waist before falling on the ground....

Y/n opened her eyes and saw her love "TAEHYUENG" holding her in his arm preventing from falling but she gets up and pushed him way from her....

Y/n:- Yahh don't you dare to touch me stay away from me..... Don't dare to come close to the person you hate!!!!

These words were stabbing in tae heart as she was about to leave tae grabbed her wrist and pinned her at the nearest wall.

Y/n:-*struggling* Yahh tae leave me you are hurting me.

Tae:- Y/n stop this and let's go home.

Y/n:-*yelling* why should I listen to you you hate me right you told me to stay away from you so just leave me alone understand *still struggling*
I hate you Kim Taehyueng I really hate you.....

Listening this Taehyueng without wasting any other second smashed his lips with her lips...

At first Y/n struggled and tried to push him but he was more strong then her then she gave up.....

As time was passing she was melting in his kiss and finally she gave up and kissed him back......

Both of them were kissing very passionately......... After some you both pulled away because of lack of breathing.....

But again y/n pulled him again in the kiss by grabbing his collar and he pulled her close by curling his hands around her waist and soon she curled her hand around his neck and they both were kissing like there is no tomorrow.........

After you both pulled away and connected your forheads with each other .....

Y/n:- if you love me then why are you going away from me???*tears in eyes*

Tae:- yes I love you more then my own life but.....

Y/n:- but what tae???

Tae:- *backing away* Jungkook loves you and I can't see him crying and I can't see his broken heart....!!!!!

Y/n:-*shocked* so this is the reason you are behaving rude with me not confessing me your love...... What do you think will I will be able to love him?????

Tae:- you have to Y/n ...

Y/n :-*crying* no I can't tae I can't because I LOVE YOU AND ONLY YOU......

Tae:-* teary eyes* please y/n don't love me like this I can't see jungkook heartbroken please y/n please......*pleading eyes*

Y/n:-* teary eyes* you are leaving me for his happiness what about my happiness??????

Tae:- *cupping her face* Y/n if you love me you can do anything for me right?????

Y/n:-*crying* yes I can do anything and I can even die for you....(awwwweeeee🥺🥺🥺)

Tae:- Then please forget about me and love him forever he will keep you happy forever please y/n forget about me please........*teary eyes*

Saying this tae left Y/n and went out of the practise room.

After that Y/n broke down to tears and cried very hard....

Y/n:-*crying hard* how can I love him tae how can I love him I only love you tae I LOVE YOU TAEHYUENG 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

On the other side.......

Tae:-*crying hard* I am sorry Y/n please forgive me and please forgive my love please Y/n.......

What do you all think was it correct for tae to leave Y/n for Jungkook after knowing Y/n's feeling??????
Tell me your opinion........