CHAPTER 7

A/n POV:-
After that day Y/n started spending time with Jungkook, not because she loves him because he wanted to get herself distracted from Tae.

On other hand Tae was totally changed by his behaviour he stop joking around and stopped laughing every members were worried about him ......

After their performance on SBS......

Jungkook:- Y/nieeee can ask you something?

Y/n:- Yes sure Kookie...

Jungkook:- Will you come with me on a date?????*looking down*

Y/n:-* shocked* Ummm sorry what????

Jungkook:- Uhhmm I mean can we go on a dinner please y/n don't say no please *puppy eyes*

Y/n:- Ohh yea sure why not....

Y/n POV:-
As Jungkook asked me for dinner today so I was getting ready to go with him just to spend some time away from Tae so that I can focus on myself.....(my outfit)👇👇

As I went downstairs I saw tae smiling at me like this was the thing he wanted

As I went downstairs I saw tae smiling at me like this was the thing he wanted.....I was hurted....... After some time of staring I ran outside the house where jungkook was waiting for me in the car......becoz if I will stay there for one more minute I will fall in love with him again.......

Tae POV:-
As I saw Y/n coming downstairs my heart started pumping in my chest as if it will explode at any time she was looking like a queen a beautiful queen with perfect figure and perfect girl...

As she saw me I smiled at her but after some time she ran away.....my heart broke..💔but still I was happy because she was going with Jungkook and Jungkook will also propose her today
                     *FLASHBACK*

Jungkook:- hyungs I want to tell you all something.......

All:- yes what is it???

Jungkook:- *shyly* I am gonna ask Y/n today to be my girlfriend.

All(except tae &jimin) :- Wowww!!!! Congrats brother...!!!!

Jungkook:- Thanks all and yeah all of you will witness this moment with me okay!!!

Tae:-*shouted* NO!!! I-I mean I am a little busy so I can't make it sorry jungkook....

Jungkook:- Hyung you have to come if you don't come I won't talk to you *pout*

Tae:-*smiles* okay I will but just for you okay....

Jimin notices Tae is sad but he can't do anything at that moment 💔🥺

           *END OF FLASHBACK*

I was happy for them........ I think.........

                         TIME SKIP
A/n POV:-
As Y/n and Jungkook reached the venue Y/n was amazed by seeing the preparations after some talk of random things they finished there dinner and Y/n was about to leave......

Jungkook:- Y/n wait I have a surprise for you....!!!!

Y/n:-*worried* W-What is it Kookie???

Jungkook:- First of all close your eyes and I will take you there okay .....

Jungkook puts a blindfold on Y/n's eyes and took her at the place by guiding her himself and after some time they reached in a dark room....

Y/n POV:-
As Jungkook bought me in the room by himself but after sometime he left me there and I started panicking so I removed the blindfold........

I saw that I was in really a dark room and I wasn't feeling good inside that room and also Jungkook was not around me anywhere......

Y/n:- *feary voice* Kookie???? Jungkook?????

After sometime lights got switched on and seeing in front of me my eyes widen due to shook 😳😳😳😳😳

Y/n:-....................?????????????

What do you think what see saw and she got shocked let's find it in another chapter..........