chapter 1

The story is about two persons. They were the heroes of the earth... One is a boy who wears black shirt,blue jeans, orange vest with a orange dino hat named Boboiboy Azaam.

Other is a girl...who is very sweet, caring, charming, beautiful, lovely but strict when needed. She wears a pink dress, brown leggings, a pink hijab with a white flower pin named Yaya Yah.

They have three best friends. Who are Gopal Kumar, Ying Lee and Fang kage.

Their friends always said that their two Friends will be together one day. But they always denied it.

Soooooo, at first they smiled at eachother then averted their gazes and walked away while blushing. Then slowly 'Hi' and 'bye'. Days went by as their Hi and Bye turned into a real conversation. Then a little meet and greet. Then the meet and greet turned into dates. Atlast confession ' I love you.'

BTW Boboiboy, Fang- 22 years.
          Gopal-23 years.
           Yaya and Ying- 21 years.

Let's read their confession...
In the park. 8:00am.

"Ummm... Fang I can't do it. I am afraid of rejection." Said a certain dino cap boy.

"Hey!! Man you can do it!! Why would she reject you? You are now an adult handsome man. And you are the next heir of the Azaam company." Gopal said.

"Hey  you do know that Yaya is not that kind of person?!" Boboiboy said.

"But you have gone on many dates with her? Don't you?" Gopal asked.

"Hey that's different. That's only a little meet and greet." BBB replied.

"Yeah! Yeah! Whatever!" Gopal said.

"Yeah. Man. You were not afraid when you push me towards Ying for confession." Fang said leaning on the wall.

"That. That's different."

"I don't think that's different." Gopal said.

"Hey! Gopal that's his love life. That's different. And it's mine!!! What if she reject me??" Boboiboy replied with a yell.

"Sheesh!! Dude. We were trying to help you." Fang said.

"Now I think it would be better if we go away leaving him alone." Said Gopal and began to walk away with Fang.

"Hey guys I am sorry please help me." BBB said as he pulled them by their hands.

"Ok! Ok! Sheesh." Gopal said.

"Look. They are coming." Said Fang while indicating two ladies who were coming towards them. Fang pushed Boboiboy to them. He mouthed 'what the?' Fang controlled his laughter. Seeing their two friends will have a conversation Ying happily went out from there to Fang.

"Hey spikey head!"

"Hey shorty."

Boboiboy's POV...
Fang pushed me towards Yaya. He will regret this. Now what should I do? Think boboiboy think!!!

"Hello Boboiboy!" Yaya happily greeted me.

"H-Hey! Yaya." I shuttered. What is happening to me??? Uhh! What will she think about me?

"Boboiboy is something wrong?" She asked and put her hand on my shoulder. Ahhhhhhh!!

"Y-yaya are you free today??"

"Me? Uh! Let me see......... Uh! Yeah! I am free today. Why??"

"You know...do you want to go out with me?" I said. WHAT?? I actually said it??? What happened to me?? Wait I am not ready of rejection.

"Ok. Sounds good. Is it another meet and greet of yours?"I blushed hear this.

"Something like that. But let's go!!" I hold her hand and drag her with me.

Others...
"He actually did it!!!" Ying squiled.

"Yeah. He is finally become a man." Fang said.

"I am happy for him. Wanna spying on them?" This earned him a smack on his head by Ying"Hey are you even a human being??? You don't have any heart." Ying scolded him.

"Ouch Ying I am sorry."

Fang only laughed on these two.

Back to Boboiboy and Yaya...
Yaya's POV....
Boboiboy was taking me infront of a abandoned mansion.

"Uh...what are we doing here. It's kinda creepy." I said.

"Oh.. don't worry. Come on." He said as we entered the lawn of the mansion." We have to go behind it. Where is a surprise for you."

"Uh ok." I replied.

Some times later we neared the big fench of the mansion. Oh great. How do we cross it??

"Sooo, do you have any plans?" I asked him.

"Easy!" He said and took me up bridal style then transform into cyclone and cross it. Then he put me down.

"I also have powers remember?"

He scratched his head and grinned. I turn around to see how beautiful the place is. A big cherry blossom tree. There were many flowers of many colours and shapes.

"The place is great!! Boboiboy thanks for taking me here." I thanked him.

Then suddenly he began to spun me around. We began to giggle. It's great. After his head felt like dizzy he put me down.

"It's like I can see two of you Yaya." He said and fall on the ground. I run to him. And sat down. I put his head on my lap and asked" hey Boboiboy are you okay?? Who told you to spun me?" I scolded him.

He sat properly. But didn't said anything. I became more worried.

"Yaya there is one thing that I want to tell you."

"Yes?"

"I have friends with you since childhood. Now you often go out with me. But don't you think today is different from the other meet and greets? He said.

Wait.yes It is. It felt different from the other.

I nodded my head.

"So yeah you can tell it is a date."

"What? You took me on a date??"

"Yaya please listen.. I only want to tell you that I love you. With all my heart. I can't live without you."

What!? Really!? My heart is beating so fast that I can't even imagine. The one and only Boboiboy Azaam is in love with me??

He is joking right?

"I don't think I heard that right. Did you say you love me??"

He only nodded. His mood is serious that means he is serious.

"Well..... I don't think that I Love .........

....... anyone...............................................  

...........................more than you!!!" I said.

"I will take that as a yes!" He said.

"Yes take that. Take that as a yes. I love you too!!!" I said and jumped on him. This made the both of us fall on the grassy ground. We laughed together. He kissed my forehead.

Moments later we go back home.

                          xxxxxxxx

Any body would be jealous of these two. They were so sweet. But they don't care those who were jealous of them.
They only want their life to be happy.

Boboiboy had told his and her parents who lived in other countries, they agreed to him. To their wedding. Their life wouldn't be so happy from these. Now Boboiboy only need the permission of his girlfriend. He was hoping that she would say yes.

They have their plans of living together. They have their two storie house in pulau rintis island. Where they will be living after their wedding.