Chapter 5

Boboiboy's POV....
I wake up as the sun light hit my face. I open my eyes but felt a emptiness in my hands.
I sat up and recognise everything. But I remembered she was here last night.

Soooooo, it means it all was my dream?

But I felt her she was here last night. I am now worried.

Am I became a mental Patient?I thought

I couldn't help but to worry about her and remember all things from last night. But if it wasn't a dream then where is she? I began to think. I reached out for my cap which I vividly remember I kept it on the bedside table. But it wasn't there.

Suddenly I heard a sound from down stairs. My heart calmed a bit. But though I am not sure if it was she. I quickly run to downstairs. In my way in the stairs I saw the picture of my and yaya is turned upside down. Which I had turned upside down on the other side.

When I reached down stairs I saw yaya in the kitchen cooking breakfast.
I quickly went to her. I hug her from behind tightly.

"I thought you were disappeared again. Why didn't you wake me up? Next time please tell me before you go!" I scolded her.

"Sorry. It's that you were sleeping like a rock so I let you be."

" I don't care. Next time kept waking me up until I open my eyes."

"Ok. If you say so."

"Good girl.What is in breakfast?"

She turned around to face me and said "pancakes."

"Yummm. Haven't eat them in a while."

"Go sit. It's ready."

She arrange the table but I went again and hug her then began to spun her around in the kitchen. She giggled.

Oh!! How much I missed her giggling.

"Hey! Put me down you dork!!"

I stopped after sometimes. She looked at me and I looked at her honey brown eyes. I put my mouth near her ear and spoke " my hat looks awesome on you my love." So, it was the reason why I didn't found it on the bedside table. She blushed.

"Do you have a fever you looked red." I asked teasing her.

"N-no dummy!" She said and playfully slap my chest.

"Hahahahaha....just kidding my love."

"Hmph" she pouted.

"No need to be pout." I said and put my hand on her slim waist. She shivered in my action. And became crimson red as a Tomato. "I think you have a fever. Your face is like a Tomato." I teased again.

"I said n-no! That means no!" She said.

"Awwww my love is pouting??"

"No! I'm not."

"Yeah you are."

"No!"

"Yes"

"No!!"

"Yessssssss"

"No"

"Yeeeee-" she cut me off by a kiss. I can tell my whole face is now crimson.

she broke the kiss and wishpered in my ear "who is red now?"

"I see you were brave now???"

"Shut up. And eat or no breakfast for you."

"Oh. Ok. What are you waiting for let's eat." I grab her hand and drag her to sit on the table." I would love if you continue the game after eating."