chapter 4

Boboiboy's POV...
It's been 2 years more. My Yaya was missing. So I couldn't found any clue in this 3years. I missed her so much.

I tried to move on. But I can't. She was the only woman that I loved and will love for my whole life.
Currently I was at Kuala Lumpur beside the cafe. The weather is cold because it was raining cats and dogs. I have never liked weather like this.

Cold icy winds were blowing. I went to my parked car. I was quite. No one was on the road. No one. But there was a light beside me. It was the only light at that time and it was the light of the cafe. It would be turned off too.

Then, I thought I had to go in my apartment heavy hearted.

I came here because a girl named Shimmer called me. I couldn't believe She confessed to me. But I don't have any interest on her so I refused her. I felt sorry for her. But what would I do? I don't love her. I don't even like her. She kept blabbering that she is rich. She can buy 100 men like me. She is better than any girl.

She even can't be compare to my Yaya in beauty. I show her Yaya's photo and she kept quiet for the rest of the time.

Now the rain began to pour heavily.

I opened the door of my car but closed it as I saw a girl walked across me with a suitcase. She was wearing a pink coat. Pink hijab. I quickly went to her.

I asked her."Hey where are you going?"

"Hello. But I can't talk now, I am sorry I am in a rush. I have to go to see someone special."

"But where are you going? I can help you. You are completely wet now, you can catch a cold."

"I am going to Pulau rintis island"

"Good for you, I am going there too. Comm'on Jump on."

"Oh! Thank you."

She walked to the door of my car but stopped.

"What happened?" I asked worriedly as I walked towards her.

"Wait a second!" She hugged me. I was confused.

Do I know her? I asked myself. She looked familiar though.

"Oh!! I missed you so much!!" she said.

Her hands seemd like missing puzzle pieces. That fited perfectly on my back. I hugged her too. But I can't remember her. Maybe if I put her on the light side I can see her face and then recognise her?

I turn her and put her on the light. Then I looked down at her face. [A/n:- don't judge me! Yaya is a bit short from Boboiboy.]

'Yes!!!! It is her!!! She is back!! She is back!!! I am soooooo happy!!!' my heart repeated.

I can't describe how I felt.

Maybe I felt like the happiest person in the world? Or many more from that!!!

But I don't care my Yaya. My love. The love of my life was back!!!!!

I hug her tightly by her waist not letting go of her.

But what if I lost hold of her and she disappear again?

"Y-You? Y-y-you are back! You are back!!!!" I shuttered. At this time no words came out from my mouth.

"Yes!! Yes I am back." She whisper yelled.

"I missed you" I finally managed to say.

"I-I-I m-m-missed y-you t-too." She immediately said.

I can say she was so cold. Her breath became heavy. And that happened what I was thinking!!

She limped in my arms.

I couldn't stay there any second.

What?
The love of my life is back after 3 years! 3 freaking years!!!!!! I can't lost her!!!

I took her bridal style and immediately went to my car. Then put her on the passanger sit and her luggage on the back sit.

"B-b- boboi-"

"Shhhhh!" I stopped her from talking.
"It will be alright. We will reach home quickly."

She didn't say anything but she was wet. I had to reach home quickly.

I quickly began to drive. the road was clear no-one was on the road.
In less then 2 hours we reached at our destination. In our apartment where I thought we will be living after our wedding. But it's like I had a second chance to build a family with the person I love. And because mine or her apartment was quite far.

I got out of my car then pick yaya up bridal style and went to our room. I quickly took of her hijab. I had to say that her hair grew longer. Longer than I last saw it. Last it was her chest length but now it was her waist length.

I know she will beat me up if she knows I took off her hijab without her permanent.

But I had to make you well. Or I lost you. I took off her pink coat. Then I raised the temperature of the heater. I was really worried since she fainted not giving a warning to me. I was about to took of her light pink dress as she opened her eyes.

"Bo- Boboiboy?...... Boboiboy!!!! It's really you!!!" She said and jump of on me pinning me on the bed.

"Yeah it's me. But I think I can't breathe."

"Oops sorry"

I chuckled and kissed her forehead. It's been long since I have laughed. It's good to be back. I put our forehead together. We stayed in that position for sometime.

Achooo!!! Achooo!!!

"You might caught a cold if you don't go and change. Your clothes are in the next room."

"You are right." She said and got up from the bed then go to the next room. I got up from the bed then change as well. Then sat on the bed again.

I was so worried that I thought I lost her even if she was going to the next room.

Sooo...I had a feeling that she would come back so I come to our apartment once in a week then clean and decorate it. And look my feeling was right. I have so many questions to ask her like 'where were you in this whole 3years?' 'why didn't you tell me?' 'why did you left me?' and-

My thoughts were interrupted as the door revealed Yaya with a pink night gown. She ran to me and again tackled me on my bed with a tight hug. We laughed together. Then sat up properly. She looked at me there was a adored feeling in her eyes and her puffy lips Like I want to kiss them. I felt her leaning in I followed her and leaned in too. She waited for a moment I don't understand why but I caught her lips on mine.

I felt the feeling what I felt 3 years ago. I don't want to end the kiss. After like one minute we broke apart for breath. Then we laid down on the comfy bed. She snuggled closed to me as my hold on her became tight. After sometimes she drifted into sleep. I can hear soft snores on my chest it's like a Rhythm in my ears. I caressed her long brown hair. I don't want to sleep.

All I was thinking it was a dream. What if Yaya again disappeared like before. What if it was true? It was a dream that will break in the morning. So I don't want to close my eyes.

But as times went I drifted into sleep too.

Should I end it here??
Or I should make it more??
So give me your comments... Feel free to write anything (≧▽≦).

-author.

Have a nice day.
Bye.