7. Flashback

Salaam...
Namaste...
Sastriyakaal...
So here is the new part...

Enjoy Reading...

---------------**************----------------

Continuing...

Preeta: Vo sab iss Mendhak ki vajah se hua tha...

Shrishti: Matlab??

Kartik: Actually uss din...

******FLASHBACK STARTS******

Screen opens on the same isolated road and on the same day...

Preeta was shown talking to Shrishti...
There was darkness all around... One could see anything hardly...

A car was coming towards Her direction which was unnoticed by her...

The driver was driving the car slow... The camera focuses on driver's face... It was Kartik who was in the car alongwith Naira...

Naira(irritatedly): Kartikkk!!! Tumhari iss Khatara ki headlights ko abhi hi kharab hona tha!!! Kitna andhera hai... Kuch dikh bhi nahi raha...

Kartik: Oye Sherni... Meri baby ko kuch mat bolo... Yaar ab kya karein agar headlights ki battery khatam ho gayi... Aur chinta mat karo... Yeh sadak pe koi ni aata... Bahut sunsaan hai... Aur yahan se thodi hi dur ek mechanic hai...

Just then his car hit someone.... The girl shouted..."Aaaaaaaaaaaa"

Kartik stopped the car with a jerk... Kaira stepped out of the car...

Naira turned on her flashlight and saw someone trying to come up... A girl was hanging from the cliff with the support of not so strong tree branch... As soon as the flashlight fell on girl's face... Naira's whole world came crashing down...

Naira(shouts): Pari Di!!!

Kartik came there and got shocked... They saw Preeta losing her consciousness... And also her grip... Kartik with great difficulty held her and lifted her up...
Preeta was having hard time opening her eyes... Soon everything became blur for her and she lost her consciousness in Naira's lap... Kaira's tears were unstoppable... They immediately took her to the hospital...

They informed the family in Udaipur...
Preeta's operation was going on... Her head was bleeding like hell...
The whole Family was tensed...
They all prepared their private jet and landed in Mumbai...

OUTSIDE O.T...

Everyone was present... It was around 3 hrs... The operation was going on...
Everyone was just crying and emotional...
Nobody had the power to console the other... B/c they weren't able to console themselves itself... Preeta... Their Jaan was in such a condition which they might not have imagined in their worst of nightmares...

The Red Bulb💡 of the OT switched off... And the door opened...
Everyone rushed to the doctor...

Doctor: Please aap sab Shaant ho jaiye... Surgery toh successful rahi hai... Unke sar pe bahut gehri chot aayi hai... Aur bahut heavy bleeding bhi hui hai unhein... Humne surgery toh kar di hai... Par abhi jab tak unhein hosh nahi aa jata... Him kuch keh nahi sakte... Agar unhein 12ghante mein hosh nahi aata... Toh...