My Story

Heya PPL out there!!!
Hope u all are doing well...

So here is my FF with some changes...

Now let me tell u all one thing...
I have made changes and now I am not gonna change them... And nobody can prompt me to do so...

So I'll be mentioning some points... Kindly read them sincerely...

1. In Chapter 1, "The Beginning"
As u can see Preeta faced an accident... So let me tell u that in many ffs... It has happened... So don't anyone of u dare come to me and say that it was ur imagination... B/c it wasn't... Example being: "Are We Destined"... I can't remember who the writer is... The same thing happened when Preeta suffered an accident...
I hope u all agree with me... Infact I have read some ffs from other fandoms as well... Where they are showing the same thing...
And also in kkb nowadays... I guess they're showing the same thing ryt?? So ppl who have problem with this... I can do nothing...
u can't claim ur copyright against this or else go and file complaint against the writer of kkb as well that they copied ur idea of doing accident of the main lead...

2. In Chapter 2, the outburst...
In other FF... Where the writer was claiming I copied her idea... So let me make it clear that she had already revealed the truth... The Luthras came to know about Preeta's Accident through Police...
Where as...
In my FF no truth has been revealed... No apology drama... But the outburst of Shrishti... And later Girish...
So I hope I made myself clear that the concept is whole new and not copied...
I hope u clearly understood the difference now...

3. Now talkin'about New Characters...
So let me make it clear to everyone that the Characters chosen are from the serial YRKKH & YRHPK... And in my FF they hold the same Characteristics and relationship as in the mother show... So nobody holds copyright against them... Also... In my FF...
The other Characters... I.e. Rehaan Malkani and his parents hold no blood relation with Singhanias, Maheshwaris, and Rajvanshs...
Whereas in the other writer's FF... If u read carefully... The other Character named Nishant Maheshwari hold relationship with Singhanias...

So no copyright intended against this too...

4. Now comes Chapter 3, i.e Leap...
So let me make it clear that in my FF...
During the leap several things happened... The Luthras had to face defame... The relations deteriorated... Sameer left the Luthra House... Kritika and Rishabh alienated themselves from the other members...
The main reason for the Luthras moving to Udaipur is Rishabh's deal with Rajvanshs... While the meeting with Kritika's spouse is sidelined...
I needed to make the stay of Luthras at Udaipur longer... Therefore I mentioned it... But the main reason for them remains the same... I.e. the deal...
While in the other FF...
The writer has only mentioned about Kritika's spouse and nothing else... Infact she has claimed that Rakhi and Akshara are best friends which isn't there in my ff... So here also... A difference is made...

So here also u cannot hold ur copyright since no copying is done...

5. Rest in the other chapters... It is entirely different... The entry of Preeta is entirely different... Her look... Her behaviour... Her dumdaar personality is completely opposite to that of the other writer's FF... In my FF... Preeta has no feeling for Luthras...
While in the other FF... Preeta easily forgives the Luthras..
In my FF, Mahira and Karan are still engaged...
Shrishmeer are no more Luthras but Kapoors... And have their own business... Infact they practically hate Luthras...

6. In the Other writer's FF specifically"The Complicated Relationship"... The reason of Preeta leaving Singhanias is nowhere mentioned... So don't even try to claim that I have copied it... Kindly read the other FF again... The other writer... has mentioned the phrase "Her Past" but nowhere has she mentioned that it was because of her mother's death that she left Udaipur...

I hope I made myself clear...
And yeah if u face any kind of problem in understanding it... Kindly peacefully ask instead of spreading hatred and criticizm against my story and me...
And yes before saying something or before claiming anything... First see and check... What u r claiming is correct or not... Instead of just unnecessarily blaming someone...

So now I have quoted the differences as well....

The other difference being...

Preeta calls Swarna and Manish as Swarna Maa and Manish Papa...

→ The other writer in her FF "Complicated Relationship" gave preference to other Couples as well while my FF is strictly centred around Preeran...

Rajvanshs hold no relationship with Luthras...

→In my FF... Even after such long time... The Luthras still hold Preeta responsible for all the happenings... Whereas this isn't the same in the other FF...

→There's no apology drama of Karan in my FF whereas just the Insult drama after their first meet after leap...
Whereas in the other FF... There's a whole sort of apology drama by Karan where he ask Preeta for forgiveness... So that's make the difference...

So now I hope I have made myself clear and that I have vaguely pointed out the difference...
I hope now u all r matured enough to see the differences...
Both our ffs are going on different paths in totally opposite direction... But u ppl are making it an issue just because Characters are same...
So little PPL... Let me tell u there are many ffs where there are same Characters...
I hope u won't and u can't deny the fact that in many ffs Behir, Adiya, Kaira... Have made appearances... With same name and relationships...
And according to the storyline of my FF... I needed a big family... So I included these Characters... Because this is the only show I know about apart from kdb... I have clearly mentioned what importance does Family life hold in the heart of Preeta b/w the conversation of Rishabh and Kritika...

So with this... I end this part... If It comes to need... I myt make few changes by including more difference as soon as they come in my mind😁😁

Can anyone kindly tag readers... I request you...🥺🥺

See u soon...
Yours Pyaari Writer...
𝕻𝖗𝖎𝐲𝖆💕💞