I'm done.

I woke up to see the familiar parts and service. My head is pounding. What happened last? All I remember is people screaming in the dark, and flashing lights. I got up and shuffled to the door, but I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I contemplated looking, cause I hadn't looked in a while.

So I did.

He saw a destroyed child that no one could help. He looked down at his body. He saw a destroyed monster that no one wanted to even look at. He looked at his wrists, and thought of what they used to be. He looked at his waist down. He didn't want to think about what he saw. He heard the voices of his friends. He heard them laughing and talking about him. Poking fun at how disgusting he was.

He was so tired of being lied to. The voice in his head never thought that they cared. He sighed with the snap of his neck and walked out of the room, and headed into Lolbit's.

He rummaged around the room looking for the item that he desired most.
"Pushy, self absorbed, bitch." He thought. "If I'm going to take anyone with me, it's her. God she's such an uncaring asshole. Someone needs to shove a gun down her throat and pull the fucking trigger."
He left the room, not finding what he was looking for. He didn't bother to clean up his mess either.

He walked over to puppets box and looked around there as well. Nothing.
"Delusional. If someone here was labeled as stupid, it would be him. His mental state is so behind, that it was a couple miles down the highway and hit by a truck."
He left the area, not finding what he was looking for.

He walked into bon bons room. Down the ladders, and looked around like he had the other rooms.
"Dick. If I had known you'd be such a prick, I could've avoided your ego all together. You think that you're all that. He's so distracted by getting that bag, that he doesn't care about anyone besides him. He could jump off a building for all I care."
He left the room, not finding what he was looking for.

He snuck over to the corner of the hall, and looked down into the main room. Those little liers were talking to the ones he called his friends. Unbelievable. Did they really believe those manipulative twats!? He snuck past the hall end by running on the floor, staying close to the ground.

He walked into springtrap bar and continued his search. "I'm sorry spring. Your kindness is what lasted me this long. I've lost everything. What's the point in living. I'm just there to please other people, and you were included. I don't blame you though. You were the one good thing to come out of this mess, I hope you're proud of that. Stay happy, for me, ok?"
He left the room, not finding what he was looking for. But he did clean up the room a little bit more than it was when he got in there.

He entered ballora's room, and continued to look. "Ballora, I hate you as much as I hate bon bon. You two are so alike, it's almost terrifying. But at least bon bon wasn't a hypocrite. You judged the book by its cover, and where did that leave you. Maybe try bashing your skull open, and see if that will help you remember to look in the mirror sometimes."
He left the room, not finding what he was looking for.

He jumped up into the roof as usual. Pipes and bars seemed a lot more open. More familiar. The maze that housed him better than a home did. The three sections.
Light, the brightest and thinnest of the three. Wobbly and was going to collapse any minute.
Middle. The cold layer. Air conditioners and wires. It reminded me of, well, me.
The dark layer. So alone and isolated. Support beams and wires. I walked on it like a tightrope, and let my hand graze up on the roof.

"I love beer!
Beer loves me!
Ya, we count the bottles, 1,2,3!
I'm gonna make life reach its end!
Oh, I'm gonna be fucking dead!"

The fox closed in on his box, one item in his game. The key to the next level. He forgot that he put it there. His hand rested on the firearm.

______________________________________
With the others

     We were all met up in the main room. Something was going to happen, I just couldn't figure out what.

     "You good circus girl?" Toy chica asked.

     "Ya...?" I started. "I just have a bad feeling."

     "Before you say anything," we all jumped at the sound of the fox, dangling from the roof infront of the hallway. We all started at him. "I do, infact, have legal possession of this." We all jump back as he had pulled out a gun.

     "Why do you have that...?" Springtrap asked him.

     "Cause I'm so done man. The game is over! I had told you that, didn't I? I never wanna see you again and it's all your fault. You and your little friends." He paused for a moment. "But this story won't have a happy ending."

     He raised the gun and shot Lolbit, before raising the gun to his own head.

     "Don't!" One of the toys yelled.

     "You don't have to do this." I slowly inches towards the fox in front of me. "Get down from there. We can help you." Just as I had gotten to him, the trigger was pulled.

     "No!" I ran and caught him before he hit the ground. "I'm sorry... Foxy."

     Thank you, my fatefull reader. To those of you that saw this book to the end, I congratulate you. I know it was a mess. There was a lot going on, and it didn't make sense. I wouldn't have finished this story without you. I hope this book exceeded expectations, though probably not. This story comes to an end.

-.-. .- -. / -.-- --- ..- / .... . .- .-. / -- . ..--.. / .. .----. -- / .--. .-. . - . -. -.. .. -. --. .-.-.- / .. - .----. ... / ... --- / -.. .- .-. -.- / .. -. / - .... . ... . / .--. .- --. . ... .-.-.- / --.- ..- .. - . / .. -. - . .-. . ... - .. -. --. --..-- / .-- .... .- - / - .... . -.-- / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . -.-. --- -- . .-.-.- / .. .----. -- / ..-. .-. . . / -. --- .-- --..-- / -... ..- - / - .... . -.-- / .-- .- -. - / - --- / -... .-. .. -. --. / -- . / -... .- -.-. -.- .-.-.- .- / .--. . .-. ..-. --- .-. -- .- -. -.-. . / .-- .- ... / -.. . -- .- -. -.. . -.. / --- ..-. / -- . --..-- / .- -. -.. / -. --- .-- --..-- / .. / .... .- ...- . / -.. . .-.. .. ...- . .-. . -.. .-.-.- / . -. -.-. --- .-. . -.-.--