False Confidence

okay, this chapter might not be very good, saying that my mental state is not in the best way it can be. I felt bad for delaying this for so long, and I'm sorry, so here it is.

     Vile had given the fox a new confidence. One that made him feel like he could do anything. he had known vile for only a couple of minutes but he could tell that he was snarky, rude, and mischievous. That's something that foxy missed about himself. He knew he could stand up to the girl below him, but first, in order to be heard (quite literally) he had to get a voice box.

      These pipes went everywhere, including the kitchen. That's where he needed to be. He mapped out the shortest and quickest route. He started to head over ignoring the yelling coming from circus baby. There's a very specific way foxy moves around up there. He finds the quickest route to his destination, then he uses his claws from his hands and feet to secure himself to the pipes. To give you a better example, think of how a cat moves around on a thin surface, but uses the tactics of gripping like a lizard, if that even makes sense.

     Quickly, he jumps from pipe to pipe. Finally he reached the wall with the door. Though baby may be kind in reality, this time she's actually mad, her body language shows it. He jumps down to the light layer, careful to not break anything. He looks over to where circus baby was and assumed that she went looking for him in the hall or something. He quietly got down and went into the kitchen. No one in sight, perfect. He quickly runs over to the side room, which often changes what's inside. Once it was a doctor's office, now it's a bedroom.

     Even then he spotted the door on the side and quickly ran in. He quietly locked the door he had came through, then locked the other. He looked around till he found two things. A box of alternate voices, and a hearing tool. This tool gives and example of what the voice sounds like before putting it in the animatronic. When it touches a voice box, it plays a "hello". This hello varies. There were about 20 to chose from.

     He played them out side by side on a table. Use the tool and touched the first one. It was high pitched and annoying. The second one was low, as if someone was trying to be seductive, but was failing miserably. Also not foxys style. He went through the next ten, none of which were good enough. He started to get worried, maybe he couldn't find one. He tried three more. Then, number 16, labeled gender neutral, was perfect. (I'm not going to describe it, because I don't want to ruin your creative influence in seeing which voice you think would be perfect for foxy, but feel free to leave ideas down in the comments!)

     After about 10 minutes the voice box was in. It was in such perfect timing, because baby smashed open the door to el chip's bedroom. Foxy ran out the side door, past lolbit's room, and into funtime auditorium. There everybody else was talking. Baby must have heard the side door open, because less than a minute later she was in the room with them.

     'stay confident foxy. Just like vile.' foxy managed to calm himself down.

     The room was silent. Baby stormed up to the Fox. "You listen here fox!"

     "NO YOU LISTEN TO ME!" Foxy stepped forward, he was much taller than baby. "I HAVE TRIED MY HARDEST TO BE KIND, and what do I get!? NOTHING! Absolutely NOTHING IN RETURN! I am DONE with this ABUSE!"

     "We aren't -" baby tried to protest, but was quickly cut off. "Don't you even TRY to FUCKING DENY IT! You know what you are doing wrong! You try to cover it up with all of these "kind"~ words, but I can see through it!"

     No he can't.

     "I don't understand why you hate me, and I don't think I ever will, but the hurting needs to stop." Foxy took another step forward, while baby backed up. It looked like foxy genuinely wanted to hurt her, but he really just wanted to get his point across.

     Foxy noticed that baby was scared. "What!? You think I'm gonna HURT you like you hurt me!? Where did your confidence go baby!? You think I'm going to KILL you!? Don't you TRUST me!?" Foxy jerked forward and baby fell back, her hands covering her face in a protective manner. "Huh." Foxy moved back, he looked calmed, but was hurt more than ever.

     "I guess you don't trust me, though you say you do." Baby slowly moved her hands down after hearing what the fox said. She had tried so hard to get the fox to trust her. She wanted to give him loving and protective home, and hearing this...made her feel horrible. Foxy shook his head and jumped up to the roof.

     The room was silent once more. Everyone just looked at each other wondering what just happened. Baby was in tears, lolbit was confused, Freddy and bon bon were looking at each other wondering what happens next. Springtrap was staring at the ceiling, while puppet was looking at the floor. No one knew what to do. The calm, shy, and welcoming fox just screamed and fought back.

     They just made a huge mistake. And it was gonna sting.