🌼My Sunshine🌼

Basically, this is the Dream SMP but in real life and during JSchlatt's reign over Manburg. You and Tubbo are also close friends.
[395 words]
————————————————————

I take a deep breath in. The soft scent of blooming flowers fills my nose and make me feel a bit more relaxed. I love going to this flower field whenever I feel a bit stressed. The sunflowers and daisies always seem to improve my mood.
I sit down on a patch of soft green grass and take in the beauty around me. The blue sky speckled with fluffy white cloud was also a pleasant view. It was always so nice escaping to this little area hidden by a dense forest that surrounds the field on all sides.
I've been coming here more and more often, mainly because trying to stop Wilbur from destroying Manburg has become increasingly more difficult. Then I heard a nearby branch snap. I look over and see Tubbo stumbling out of the dense forest. I smile a bit, waving at Tubbo.
"Hey Tubbo, what are you doing here?" I ask as the boy walks over.
"Well, I saw you walk into the forest and I figured it'd be funny if I followed you and surprised you, but I ended up getting a bit lost so, uh, well I'm here now!" Me and him giggled at his obvious lack of a sense of direction.
"Would you like to sit next to me?" I asked Tubbo patting the ground next to me. He nodded and quickly plopped on the ground beside me.
"It's really pretty here," Tubbo said observing the beautiful sanctuary I often spend time in.
"It is, I love being here," I reply closing my eyes and letting the sun soak into every single bone in my body.
"I can imagine why, it reminds me a lot of you."
I smile,"I'm glad, I can really only wish to be as welcoming and bright as one of the flowers, let alone the field."
"I think your ten times as amazing as this field boss man."
I giggle shaking my head, "Thank you Tubbo, that means a lot."
"No, I mean it {n/n}, you're basically my sunshine, you make me feel so alive and happy."
We look into each others eyes, and we both smile. I grab Tubbo into a hug,"Thank you, I love you so much bee boy."
"I love you too."