33

DEZMOND JERMANTE WILLIAMS
Brooklyn, NY

DEZMOND JERMANTE WILLIAMS Brooklyn, NY

-

"Bitch you thought I was gone let that shit slide?" I asked Leon as he sat tied up to a chair in the basement.

"Midnight I—

"Shut the fuck up nigga" I said kicking him in his kneecap. He groaned in pain and I just stood there watching him.

"Yo mama know you be putting yo hands on females?" I asked him and he shook his head no.

"It was an accident" he said and I sucked my teeth.

"An accident my ass, you know how to control yourself bitchass nigga" I said then took the blunt from behind my ear and lit it.

"I'll leave her alone just lemme go" he begged and I shook my head no. "Jaking what we do to fuck niggas?" I asked him.

"We murk em, put niggas on a shirt, aye where my homeboy at? That boy put in the dirt" he rapped and I chuckled.

"I might let you off the hook if you answer some questions fa me" I said and he nodded.

"Who you work fa?" I asked him but he stayed silent.

"Ian talking ta my damn self" I said and he hesitated to speak. "Darnell" he said and I nodded.

"And where Darnell stay?" I asked him.

"Somewhere Downtown I never went to his house" he admitted and I nodded.

"Last thing, where is Kemah?" I asked him and he looked me in my eyes. "I don't know" he said and I stepped back.

"Judy, come get yo bitch" I said and Judy licked his lips. He was a big and fat nigga with a thick beard and no hair on his head.

"Wha— Mane hell nah!" Leon started squirming in his seat. "Aye Judy, have JP come through when you finish" he said then we all left out the room.

I heard a scream then laughed while making my way out the door. "Say Ja, I got some whea ta be, come swing and get Kye" I said and he looked up from his phone.

"Aight i'll be there ina li bit" he said and I nodded then left the trap.

"Open your door and look under your mat" I told Krystal as I watched her door from the distance in my car.

"Bae I just laid down, hollon" she said then started shifting in the camera. She walked towards the door and unlocked it then lifted her mat seeing an envelope.