sweet sweet donuts

" I'm so hungry

" I'm so hungry."

"I know, you've said that like 50 times. Shut up."

Y/n glared at Kyo's response to her hunger making him glare back at her. "I'm done!" Kazuma exclaimed as he walked out of the main estate after finishing whatever he was doing in there. "Did I keep you both waiting too long?" He questioned as he started walking with the two teens following behind him.

"Yes." Y/n answered, "Not really-" Kyo smacked Y/n's head at her response as she dramatically tumbled over and laid on the floor making Kazuma turn around as he heard a loud thud. Kyo stood with his hands over his mouth trying to stop himself from laughing at the girl that 'accidentally fell' but ended up hitting her head really hard on the concrete.

"OWWWW MY HEAD! I NEED HATORI-"

"No, you don't." Kazuma cut Y/n off with a small smile noticing her attempts to try and see Hatori for the sake of her simping self. She groaned and got up brushing the dust off of her school uniform before continuing to walk in front of the two but not before Kyo burst out laughing at the despise of the girl. "I hate you so much Kyo, this is why Yuki is better than you-" Right when she finished her sentence, Kyo ran up to her pulling her hair and dragging her to the floor as they both landed with a thud.

Kazuma stepped right over the two who were wrestling on the road floor without sparring a glance at the surrounding strangers looking at them. "Y/n, didn't you say you were hungry? There's a donut shop right in front of us." Kazuma slickly lied seeing the donut shop was all the way down the road. But, Y/n quickly shoved Kyo off of her as she stood up quickly and clung to the sleeve of Kazuma's kimono, shaking him side to side.

"REALLY? CAN WE GO, CAN WE PLEASE GO!" Y/N yelled as her eyes were so wide it looked like they would pop out of her head. Kazuma looked down at the woman and gave her a closed-eyed smile. "Of course, if you want to run down that street which is approximately 2.896 miles. Still counting." Y/n's pleading stopped as she looked down the street with wide eyes before going back to normal. 

"Bitch, please. Me- run that far in order to eat some stupid donuts? your joking-" Both Kazuma and Kyo (who was still on the floor) gave the girl a deadpanned faced as they knew she would never pass up on a chance to eat food. Especially sweet food. Kyo sighed in annoyance before getting up and walking closer to the girl who had her arms crossed, and her head faced away in disagreement. "I'll carry you-" He got cut off by the girl who had already jump on his back.