Runner

"We got a runner boys." A chorus of laughs rang out.

"I call her, she's mine." The man's lips turn up into a nasty smirk as he positioned himself into a running stance. Before he could take off after the retreating figure, a strong hand grasped his shoulder.

"No. This one will be mine." A powerful figure stood above the crouched man. All eyes were trained on him but his were trained on the woods Infront of him.

A choir of "yes, Alpha" was spoken among the unmated males as they all bowed. The Alpha released his hold on his pack member as he stepped forward and shifted into a majestic auburn wolf. He sniffed the air before pressing his nose to the ground trying to catch his prey's scent. As soon as he found it he lifted his head into the air and let out an ear piercing howl before darting off into the tree line.

The trees blurred past him as he followed the scent of honey and lemon. It was an all consuming scent that had his inner beast anxious and racing inside his head. He wanted nothing more then to capture his prey and sink his K-9s into that delicious neck. The thought of such an accomplishment sent a chill right through his body.

Just ahead he could make out the swishing of baby blue as his prey darted between trees. He was getting close to reaching his target. His wolf form letting him travel faster then the human in front. The thrill of the hunt pushed him faster as a deep growl emitted from his chest.

Close, he was so close.

He could see her just a few yards ahead. Her long jet black hair swayed behind her as she ran with all her might, not once looking back at the large wolf who hunted her. He could hear her panting as she desperately tried to fill her lungs with air as she darted through the forest. However, he was close and only getting closer.

When he finally got close enough to nip at her heels, he pounced. His large paws made contact with her shoulders and forced her to tumble forward. Her loud scream echoed through the trees as she smashed face first into the ground.

He stood above her, towering over her as she laid on the ground. As she moved to get up a visious growl ripped through him causing her to stop and stay grounded. After studying her for a few minutes he slowly bent down and buried his snout into her hair, breathing in that heavenly honey lemon scent he loved. A small whine escaped her lips as he made contact, her body shivering in fear.

The Alpha trailed his snout down her body slowly. The baby blue dress she was wearing was tattered from the trees and his assault. Without a care for the material, he bit into the back of the dress, ripping it to reveal the smooth skin underneath. A yelp escaped her as the cold air from the damp forest swirled with the heat of his breath. He growled lowly at the sight, getting more excited by the second. His tongue darted out, licking down her spine until he reached her lacey black underwear. After positioning himself to stand over her legs he slowly pulled down the material.

Underneath him, the girl laid bare. His eyes roamed over her soft and curvy form. Small cuts littered her beautiful ivory skin and her hair laid damp with sweat around her. The desire within him grew stronger the longer he was around her. Not able to wait any longer, the Alpha wolf pressed his snout in between the girls thighs. His cold nose brushing against her most intimate area causing her to squeal and try to push away from him. With a low growl and a soft nip to her inner thigh, he got the girl to freeze. Her soft cries echoing in the forest around them.

Still hovering over the girl, the wolf shifted back into a man. His hands glided up her back before gently grabbing her throat to lift her head slightly off the dirt. "Shhh. Don't cry my dear," the Alpha whispered into her ear. "I'll take good care of you, I promise." After releasing his hold, he placed both hands on her hips to lift her up.