FIFTEEN>> There's A Shrill And Thrill In The Same Room

CHAPTER FIFTEEN | There's a shrill and thrill in the same room| JUNG HOSEOK

────
───
──

It was a soothing atmosphere. We had slowed down to have our bits of sweet moments with each other.

"So, what does that man do?"

In a welcoming glow flickering through a standing lamp adjacent to the couch, I could see him as I laid on top of him. One thing was clear as water, that the twitch on his face was not born out of the fact that the couch held no capacity for people indulged in indecent activities. But because he had unwavering anxiety of Uncle Mojo bursting into the room with all sorts of ammunition.

"He's a dance teacher. But, quite loaded one." I looked up and breathed.

I fisted the collars of his odious ochre shirt, hovering like an ocean's tumultuous wave, and swept my tongue on the expanse. His tone was inviting but dangerously searing. Taehyung's heaving chest instilled rumbles in my gut. His hands cradled my arms from both sides, and I felt as if I was being lifted with some almighty power.

"Let's just stop here. Hanuel, I'm not feeling okay." He clambered from the couch, plunging his hands on my abdomen to get up from under me.

His white pants completely wrinkled around his hips, and a thin black belt helped to secure it to his waist.

My body was cold and no more in contact with his. I sighed and straightened my peach rayon shirt after closing my bra which had not been lucky enough to come down and take a rest. My eyes followed the man who had just grabbed his jacket and was about to leave.

I chewed my lip, realizing it had merely been five minutes and my wild desires had only augmented multiple times. My heart was leaping inside my chest with excessive passion, lust, and the best feeling of making him familiar with the items kept inside the room─── the couch, the flower vase, and more importantly, we were under one roof, doing our business under Uncle Mojo's nose. How exciting my nerve had been.

"I'm offended," I whispered, swaggering toward him.

He turned around, his fingers danced all the way to button up his shirt. I tiptoed and kissed him hard until he had to bend to my height and separate his fingers from the buttons.

After a moment, he ran his thumb over my lips. "I love you, Haneul." His voice ringed in my ears as someone played with the guitar chords. "You are mine, love. Nobody's gonna take you from me."

"No, please stay." I gulped.

"Your uncle might catch us like this? It's dangerous." He was practically sweating in buckets and my steadfast gaze was finding it adorable── his hands sewed on my waist and back aligned against the wall.

Hell. I can't help myself right now.

My fingers traced his lips seductively and I clipped his nose between my thumb and index finger, serving him a bubbly look to take him by surprise. "Use your mouth for good things. Get rid of these dirty pants, as I go and grab it from my room in a jiffy." I pecked him at the cheek and began to wheel away on my heels.

Suddenly he loomed in, hands on his hips, blocking my way. "Haneul, tell me what are you made of?" His voice came out straight like an arrow, my eyes screwed up.

"You don't know? My lawyer said not to answer that. Fine. Now let me go. You are destroying the tempo," I consolidated an answer with mock and uninterest.

"Hanuel. Uncle Mojo," he resolved to only say three words, curving each word with daring seriousness.

"He's probably with Molan discussing the business and all that. He has never come in this room coz there is nothing in here. No TV. No Bed. And besides," I pushed him back with both hands twice to situate him near the same couch. "There's hell lot of time for dinner. So he won't be in the dining until some time."

Taehyung's shoulders dropped and he gave in. "I'm going to open the windows, least of all, I don't want an airtight room to be the cause of my death."

I rotated my head as my pupils hiked up to my eyebrows. "What's your problem? There is no need to be cynical, dude. I'm sure you will break through the window if you hear that I didn't even lock the door."

"What!? You didn't lock the door? What if he sees his niece naked on top of a miserable guy like me? Hanuel, go straight to your room and sleep. Okay. I think you have gone nuts because of working too hard," Taehyung suggested and planted a kiss on my head; he was slobbering like a mad dog.

I stretched my hands to the maximum and stood in his way. "Baby, I'm just as fine as three dollars." I giggled, shaking my head.

An unexpected sound of the door creaking rained an expression of I-knew-this-was-going-to-happen on my boyfriend's face. He lifted his hand and silently hid behind the couch.

My feet were numb and in fact, was entire body was soaked in chilled waters. All that fear, stomach-souring anticipation of the unknown's identity halted my heart function. I murmured, "Who's there?" I twisted my body for a second to see Taehyung ambushed safely. "Who's behind the door?"

I reached the narrow end with stealth, grasped the doorknob of the slightly ajar door. Suddenly, the door slammed open wide and I saw Eric in his usual baggy clothes along with Somi who had chewed off the plastic doll's one hand to the elbow.

He snorted and barged in with his pricey headphones, "Come out now. The show is over. Mr. Petty chauffeur? I know now you here." He began to probe an investigation in that room, the minimum furniture certainly made his work easier. Soon, Taehyung emerged from the shadow in full light, poker-faced.

Eric opened his mouth wide as he removed his gaze from Taehyung's chest. "God! Please tell him to hide his hickeys. I'm thirty-two days shy of eighteen."

I rolled my eyes. Taehyung threw his jacket over and hurried out of the room. Somi hugged my leg as I stood at the threshold, the boys vacating the room.

Taehyung tried hard not to smile at me, having Eric, an inspector around. We only had stood in a triangle when I heard a new familiar voice from behind.

Uncle Mojo pointed at him, questioning curtly, "What are you doing? Shouldn't you have left earlier?"

I exchanged nervous glances at them. So cruel of Eric as he walked away, whistling and skipping from the duty of cooking explanations. Somi ran toward Uncle Mojo, and it was only Taehyung and me before him. His fodder.

"Ah . . . I needed a little help, you know in shifting the sturdy drawer set. You should see it is only occupying the space." I laughed and shrugged one shoulder.

Taehyung nodded and muttered, "Good night sir."

The elder mirrored his action except that his face was still suspicious of the man.

I noticed Taehyung's hair looked so jagged that if he stayed here for a minute more, Uncle Mojo would pluck his hair roots out of his scalp.

A/n

Aww! I'm so much whipped for a simple, untidy V. Okay, just a reminder for ppl who might judge Hanuel, especially for her boldness and stubbornness. She's a Richie, who grew up in California. So, she's bound to be extra. That's the tale.

Thanks for the votes and comments.