Chapter 1!

A/N I don't own hollyoaks I only own Molly Garfield minniver and any other characters and storylines I make up during this storyline hope you like it. Thanks to hollyoaksfanfictions for giving me inspiration for this story by calling me Garfield over Instagram. I apologise in advance for any grammatical mistakes

A black cab pulled up outside Hollyoaks village. Maxine got out the cab.

"Welcome to your new home Garfield" she said as the wind blew back her curly brown hair.

"Wow" Garfield said "I can't believe auntie mitzeee left this place for America."Garfield said as the wind blew her hair like Maxine's.

"Yeah I know right, who would swap the adventure of hollyoaks for the glamour of America." Maxine replied

"but if she didn't I wouldn't have been able to..." Garfield said

"Am I seeing double or is there two Maxine's standing in the middle of the village?" Dodger asked with a cheeky grin.

"Dodger meet Molly or as I call her Garfield. This is my daughter." Maxine laughed.

"The Minniver's have definitely got the beautiful gene." Dodger said.

Maxine and Garfield blushed.

"Aw thank you." Garfield said. "I'm guessing your the one my moms engaged to."

"Actually no, she's engaged to my father." Dodger said.

"Oh" Garfield said embarrassedly.

"Anyway nice catching up with you dodge I'm just taking Garfield on a tour on the village so I'll catch up with you later." Maxine said.

"Yeah ok max, nice meeting you Garfield." Dodger replied.

"Yeah you to." Garfield smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maxine and Garfield were walking around hollyoaks when they bumped into nico and peri.

"Hey Max." Nico said.

"Hey Nico" Maxine replied.

"Hey Max." Peri said.

"Hey pez." Maxine said.

"Who's that?" Peri and nico said at the same time.

"Nico, Pez this is my daughter Molly or as I call her, Garfield. She'll be in your year at school." Maxine said.

"Hey Garfield, I'm peri and this is Nico. Wanna hang out with us for a few hours?" Peri asked sweetly.

Garfield smiled, "ok sure,if it's ok with you mom."
MMaxine smiled at how good Garfield had fit in with the girls "Sure, hunny. Knock yourself out."

"Thanks mom see you later"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later at the flat.

"Patrick please, don't hurt me tonight my little girls moving in and she is already fitting in with Nico and Peri." Maxine cried.

"Why would I want something as disgusting as a mini you hanging around with my granddaughter. Your apologies are good enough Maxine and neither are you." Patrick shouted.

He swung his fist at Maxine's face and kneed her in the stomach. She fell to the floor in pain.

"Omg mom are you ok?" You hurt my mom again and you'll pay!" Garfield said.