Chapter 3- garfield

A/N this chapter will be from Garfields point of view. Hope you like it. I might start doing every few chapters just someone's point of view.

I feel like my moms trying to get rid of me. I know she's just trying to let me have fun but I'm scared for her you know.

At peri's house

"That's for letting me stay here mrs lomax, I really appreciate it." I said.

"It's fine, your welcome here, any time, any place," Sam replied. "Please call me Sam."

The lomax's have been so nice to me, considering I've only just met them and I've only just moved in.
I went up to Peri's room.

"GARFIELD!" Peri shouted.

"PERI!" I shouted back.

I ran in and for about half an hour we stood in the middle of the room hugging each other.

From that point on I knew I'd found my best friend.

"I've got something for you just as a welcome to the village pressie." Peri said excitedly.

"Aw you shouldn't have Pez." I said.

I'm starting to think the people of this village ain't that bad after all. She pulled out this box. I opened it. The look on my face must have said it all. Or the fact I was crying tears of joy. She pulled me into a hug.

"Don't worry about your mom, if she's anything like mitzeee she'll be perfectly fine." Peri said.

She put one half of the necklace around my neck and I put the other half around hers.

"Where did you get a necklace as beautiful as this in a few hours?" I asked, not wanting to be rude.

"My sister Leela gave to me to give to someone who I will always be there for." Peri said.

Leela walked into the room.

"Wow, you two look like twins." She said.

"Well we are best friends" Peri said putting her arm around me.

"Yea we are." I said putting my arm around peri.

"Aw you guys are so cute. I remember when I had a best mate like that of corse my best mate was a dog." Leela said and with that she left the room.

For the rest of the night me and my new best friend pampered our selfs, snapchatted people, read magazines and made a hot or not vid, but I never stopped thinking about my mom and the monster.

The next morning.

"Pez and twin breakfast is ready." Tegan shouted up the stairs to us.

"Ok thanks teegs and my twin is called Garfield." Peri replied back.

Her families' nickname for me was cute. We went down the stairs and the smell of pancakes was just heavenly.

"Omg I haven't smelt things this good since the last day on set." I said.

Oops I wasn't meant to let lots of people know about this.

"Last day on set. What did you last film, Garfield?" Peri asked.

I guess I could tell her she is my best friend.

"Ok so I wasn't meant to tell anyone this but I guess telling you won't hurt. I was filming mean girls 3. I was playing the girl who is the one who is always unlucky. So basically one of the lead parts." I said.

"Omg could you show us a bit?" Leela asked.

"Yeah, okay,  I guess. Ok so this a bit when she's in the toilets and she thinks she's alone. Please don't judge

Sung*
I stare at my reflection in the mirror:
"Why am I doing this to myself?"
Losing my mind on a tiny error,
I nearly left the real me on the shelf.
No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay.
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are!
(who you are [11x])

Brushing my hair-do I look perfect?
I forgot what to do to fit the mould, yeah!
The more I try the less it's working, yeah
'Cause everything inside me screams
No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay.
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
But tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
There's nothing wrong with who you are!

Yes, no, egos, fake shows, like whoa!
Just go and leave me alone!
Real talk, real life, good love, goodnight,
With a smile that's my home!
That's my home, no...

No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay...
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are!
Yeah yeah yeah

Main role will then say wow that's amazing

Me thank you but please don't tell anyone you heard me singing" I said

The lomax house went up with cheers.

"Wow my best friend is amazing." Peri said.

"I haven't heard someone that good in ages." Leela said.

"Your the best." Sam said.

"For a girl named after a cat your not to bad." Tegan said.

"Aw thank you, you guys are like a second family and by the way teegs my real names Molly minniver just people call me Garfield." I said smiling.

Then we all had a group hug.

I walked back to moms flat and knocked on the door Patrick opened the door with a huge smile on his face... Then I knew he had a plan.

A/N do you like the name Garfield or do you want it to be Molly let me know in the comments. Also let me know if you liked howitzer did someone's point of view xx