College

Ah yes, the classic college AU. Enjoy!

Side note; does this even count as having the ship? I don't know.

TW: Swearing

===

Geno was sitting in his anatomy class. It was still somewhat early and the teacher wasn't there. There weren't any students that would be here anytime soon.. Or so he thought. The door to the class creaked open and he turned to the cause, whom of which was a skeleton in a black cloak, said skeleton noticeably floating. Geno was not going to lie, this monster looked more dead inside than him, and that's saying a lot.

This was the first day of college and Geno could already tell that this monster just wanted to die. The monster floats his way over to the seat next to Geno, the poor socially awkward skeleton wishing the other didn't do that. Geno turned to look at his phone again, reading some article about an incident that happened at his old high school. He hears the sound of a zipper and glances towards the cloaked monster sitting next to him. The eternally bleeding skeleton watches as the other skeleton takes out a Monster Energy drink.

The cloaked monster carefully opens the lid to the Starbucks cup, which revealed coffee, and opened the Monster Energy drink. They then dump the entirety of the drink into the coffee, Geno visibly cringing in disgust. The other skeleton glanced at him for a moment before putting the lid back on the cup and lifting it.

"I'm going to die." The cloaked monster says.

Geno could tell that the monster was a male, but that wasn't what mattered. What mattered was that this skeleton monster chugged the whole thing down with zero hesitation. To say the most, Geno internally freaked out that the skeleton would actually die from that. Oddly enough, the cloaked monster seemed perfectly fine after downing that coffee energy drink mix. Guess he freaked out for nothing. Geno went back to his phone, deciding to ignore everything around him for the rest of the time until class starts.

After what felt like only a couple minutes, a ringing noise sounded, signaling the 'get your ass to class before your tardy' bell to students. Geno internally groaned and shut off his phone, stuffing it into his pocket as other students, humans and monsters alike, started filtering in. The skeleton next to him laid his head down on the desk, not ready to deal with the chaos that was always the first day.

There was a silent agreement between the two tired skeletons that from this day on, this was going to be Hell on Earth. And they were gonna get through this together.

---

It's a little lame, but I tried. I felt bad for posting literally nothing, so I finished this (added the last paragraph-) to post while I work on requests. I swear ya'll will be fed when I'm not dying on the inside and forgetting about this.