Master and Maid

Requested by  giyuuflowers_

They wanted a Maid!Reaper and Master!Geno, and I am here to give! Enjoy! Also, sorry for it not being super shippy. Actual ship action happens more towards the end. Again, sorry! (And it's short. Again, I'm sorry for that!)

P.S. Reaper is going to be a girl in this because it makes more sense? If ya know what I mean.

===

"Reaper! Your going to get in trouble if you don't come down!"

The skeleton in question shrugged, a mischievous smirk gracing her 'lips.' She looked down at the butler from her place on top of the bookshelf.

"I don't see the problem with resting up here for a couple minutes, Ink." She calmly stated.

"Everything! What if you get caught?"

"I can just say I was dusting up here."

"Why would he believe that?"

Reaper didn't reply, only opting to smile more. Ink huffed and crossed his arms. Just then, a girl with auburn hair in a bob cut ran into the room. Her outfit was similar to Reaper's; a long black skirt that reaches the ankles with matching flats and a plain black shirt with a white collar and three white buttons. The difference was that Reaper had a matching white bow and apron.

"Heya Chara!" Reaper called from above.

Said human looked up, her ruby eyes shining in the light. Chara's face lightened up slightly just by seeing the monster. She seemed to realize Reaper's position though, and began to smile mischievously. Reaper noticed, her smile becoming tight quickly. Her face said that of 'If you tell our master, I won't hesitate to murder you.' Chara didn't heed the unspoken threat, quickly running off. Reaper floated down, wasting no time to chase after the little brat. Ink could only watch in amusement.

Reaper caught the human fairly quick, only being able to because she used her soul magic. She hugged Chara, spinning a bit while laughing. Chara only stayed still, sulking at her defeat. Once Reaper put down the mischievous child, their master—Geno—entered. He probably heard the noise and went to check. Reaper perked up at the sudden presence, bowing before standing straight again, brushing down her skirt. She smiled lightly at Geno.

"Hello Master Geno." She greeted.

Chara didn't say anything, only staring until Reaper nudged her with her foot lightly.

"Yeah! Hello Mr. Geno!" Chara said childishly.

Their master nodded, greeting them, "Hello Reaper, Chara."

"Yayyy! He remembered my name Reaper!" the child exclaimed.

Reaper laughed, patting Chara's head. She looked up at Geno. She stared for a moment before smirking.

"So. What'cha need, hot stuff?"

Chara made a noise of disgust and ran into the room they had both ran out of. Geno blushed lightly, much to Reaper's delight. Even if it wasn't much, Reaper still felt accomplished. Her poor master stuttered over his own words as he tried to speak, "I.. I, uh.. Um.... I was checking.. Checking the n-noise. Yeah."

Reaper's mischievous smirk quickly formed into a soft smile.

"Everything is fine, master." She placed a hand on his shoulder. Geno nodded in response, glad and relieved that everything is okay.

Deciding to be a little dangerous, Reaper kissed Geno's cheek. That elicited a full blown blush across the poor guy's face. She laughed a little at the extremely flustered face and went on her way.

Geno was gonna remember that.