1. lucifer

⚠️ death, abuse, manipulation ⚠️

-
"I already told you, darling, I'm not moving."
-

To everyone else life had gone back to normal, but to her nothing could ever be the same again.

Hogwarts had been rebuilt shortly after the war and most students returned, Ellory considered returning but quickly dismissed the idea once she realised that she'd be returning to the place where he died.

him

her first love, her soulmate, her best friend

Ellory and Theodore had a love story like no other

Some may say that they were destined to be enemies, that they were raised to hate eachother, molded
to fit their stereotypes.

A half blood and a pure blood

A Gryffindor and a Slytherin

An order member and a death eater

But despite their many, many differences. They were the same.

They were both tired

They were both in need of some light in their darkness

They were both hurt

All in different ways

Ellory never understood why she was sad. As far as she was concerned, she was lucky.

Lucky to have a loving mother, lucky to have great friends, lucky to have a home.

Ellory never wanted to tell anyone when she was feeling bad because to her, she had no reason to be.

Nothing traumatic had happened, she hadn't endured great loss or suffering but she still felt broken.

She felt selfish. How dare she be so miserable in a life many would die to have. How dare she sulk and cry for hours every night for no reason, how dare she-

But the battle of Hogwarts wasn't the first war she'd supposedly won.

For years and years, she's been fighting her own battles inside her head.

The fight between a body who so desperately wants to survive and a mind who wants nothing but to die.

When she finally realised that she was losing that war she knew she had to talk to someone

She couldn't talk to Dahlia, as much as she loved her best friend, she knew she wouldn't understand.

Dahlia would pity her.

She'd offer her hugs and support.

She'd say, "but you have so much to live for."

And for an average person that would be enough to keep fighting.