𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

❝Looking at you again

Looking at you again..you're even more beautiful

. . .

MY return always begins at this place.

"KYAA!"
"EVERYONE GET OUT OF THE WAY!!"

'Ah..I'm tired of it. The noises are too familiar to me.' The magical beast, which was meant for entertainment, charging at them. 'As always, Ricardo rushes to save Gabrielle. But I don't care anymore. Because all I can see is—'

"Hilise!" 'Y/N running towards me'

Her 8th life started as expected, and she was planning to keep true to her promise. This time, Y/N will be the only one in her life. Hilise opened her arms slightly, allowing Y/N to run right into her. "Hilise! We have to go we can't just stand here!"

She softly pushed Y/N behind her and looked up at the beast, now almost in front of her. "It's really funny" Vines suddenly sprouted from the ground, suppressing the beast. "H..ilise?"
"N-no way.." Ricardo stared in shock.

"Hilise, how did you...how did you use blossom?"

Hilise pulled Y/N closer to her

Hilise pulled Y/N closer to her. "Ricardo you really are terrible."

"..What are you saying—"

"You left and abandoned me. Leaving it up to Y/N to save me, you should've come for both of us." He looked down in shame, "..That.."

Gabrielle looked up at him with teary eyes, "Brother...I'm scared.." "Gabrielle..it's okay—"
"How fascinating. The one who wanted the magical beast in the first place, but then proceeded to provoke it was all..Gabrielle" Gabrielle flinched.

"Hilise! How could you say that to your sister when she's scared?" Hilise grabbed Y/N's hand and began to walk away. "Whatever. I've always known you were a terrible person, just don't be annoying and stay out of our way. You're a bother."

Y/N followed Hilise, awestruck at everything that just occurred. 'Hilise...she seems to have..changed?'

🌺🌺🌺