Forever an always

"Bye babe!" I said.

"Bye Y/n." Xolo replied. I started walking on my way home. My younger sister has a softball game that she wants me to go to.

I crossed the street but all of the sudden.

BANG

"Y/n!" Xolo cried out. He ran up to you. You were out cold. Blood was rushing from the side of your head.

"Help!" Xolo yelled. "Please help!" He grabbed out his phone an called 911.

"911 what is your emergency?" The operator asked.

"My name is Xolo Maridueña and I need a ambulance on west Avenue. My girlfriend got hit by a car. The car crashed on the side of the road. Smoke is coming from it." Xolo said.

"Stay calm. Help is on the way." The operator hung up.

"Y/n stay with me ok? I'm not going to lose you." Xolo said.

Y/n pov-

I opened my eyes. There was the bright light hitting me. It practically hurt to look at it.

"She's awake!" Mary said.

"Shh! Shh!" Peyton shushed Mary.

"What do we do?" Jacob asked.

"Would you 3 shut up!?" Xolo said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Hi baby." Xolo replied. I lean over to hug him. But, I couldn't bend my arms around him. My left arm was in a full cast.

"My arm?" I asked. "What happened to me?"

"A drunk driver hit you. You've been in a coma for 4 days." Jacob said.

"Where's my parents?" I asked.

"At home they've been with you non stop. They needed to rest." Xolo said.

"Yeah. Us 3 have been with you all day." Mary replied.

"I've been here all 4 days." Xolo said.

"What? Baby you should get some rest." I winned.

"No. Remember when I said I would be by your side?" Xolo asked.

"You said I'll be with you to the end of the line. Forever an always." I replied.

"Forever an always. I love you." Xolo said.

"I love you too." I replied.