Ice Rink

Today was Xolo's and I's 2 year anniversary. Out of all of our milestones in our our relationship, we always ended the day at the rink.

Out of all of those dates, I still suck when I go to the rink. But Xolo always used to go with his little sister and he loves going to this day.

"Alright, let's do this."

Xolo grabbed my hand and led me to the ice. There was a few groups but otherwise the rink was pretty empty.

Xolo took a fast stop, which cause ice shavings to go flying at this one guy. He looked around our age.

"Babe what the fuck!" I turned around to apologize. "Kyle."

Kyle. Xolo thought. That's Y/n's ex boyfriend. Who mentally and physically abused her. Y/n took a brave leap and left the relationship asap.

"Long tim y/l/n. How've you been?" Kyle asked.

"What are you doing here Kyle?" I sternly asked. My guards are usually down with Xolo but they went straight up when she saw him.

"Here with some of my old freinds from the old high school hockey team. You know how much I love hockey." Kyle said.

Some young chick came up.

"Baby the guys are here." She said.

"Coming babe." He replied.

"Ah right. That's my girlfriend of 3 years." Kyle said.

"Surprised anyone would date you. Let me guess. You talked to her when she was drunk, and to this day, use her for sex." I said.

"I changed Y/l/n since I was with you." He said. That was his way of saying 'Yes I used you for sex'

Xolo stepped in front of me. He made sure I was safe.

"Who's this?" Kyle asked.

"Her boyfriend." Xolo replied through his teeth. It won't take to long to piss him off.

"Ah. So if you pin her down and show dominance, she'll fall for it and have sex with you." Kyle said our of spite. He acted like I wasn't there. Like I didn't go through a year of therapy after we ended things.

Xolo shoved him to the ground.

"Ah big man wants the smoke. Let's go!" Kyle had no clue what Xolo was capable of.

"You have no clue what you just cause man. You're dead meat." Xolo replied.

Xolo kicked him hard in the ribs and punched him in the nose.

"Hi my names Xolo Maridueña. I'm a 5 year black belt in Karate. I work for some of the best karate men of Netflix." Xolo said proudly.

"Go fuck yourself man. I wasn't going to hit you." Kyle said. He held his nose.

"Talk is cheap. Fuck off!" Xolo yelled.

"Holy shit." I said to myself.

Kyle ran off.

Xolo pulled me into his arms.

"Thank you."

"No no. No need for that. I'll always protect you. Doesn't matter who I'll kick their ass too make sure that you're safe." Xolo replied. He placed a soft kiss on my lips.