The twelfth chapter

-----------------------------------

(Today is the day they will meet! Get prepared for the interesting meeting!)

-----------------------------------

Garcello pov.

I walk into the weird alley I have been in before. I never really hear anything from here though and I have seen this place empty a lot of times while walking but never took a smoke in here.

Walking in quick I took a cigarette from the pocket as well as the lighter that was at the same place. When I get to a spot that I assumed was far enough from the entrance on the eighter side I lit the cigarette.

I had already put it in my mouth while walking in here and no problems had been brought to my attention yet. 

I breathe the smoke from the cigarette in and I can feel the smoke flowing through my lungs calming me down. All these problems I have been slowly making more sense now that I am able to think properly. 

(Smoking can calm someone down, yes. But it isn't worth risking your life, be careful out there alright?)

While being calm I breathe out the smoke and think about the problems that have arisen since what I hope was an accident. 

I have been smoking for a while and I was just about to stomp out the cigarette but I hear someone coughing. Instead of dropping the cigarette on my own I did it on accident and decided that I could stomp it out anyways.

Looking over to where the coughing came from I see a weird person sitting by a box leaning on the walls of the building. He looks weak like he doesn't move or anything...

I realize that he looks like a kid and I get the urge to help him with whatever he has a problem about. 

"H... Hey..." I tell him slowly. "Are you alright?" I continue talking to him but all I can hear is heavy breathing... That is until he starts to laugh slightly.

"Hey... It feels weird meeting someone in this position..." He says slowly, his voice is raspy and he laughs lightly like last time. "I might need help with these wounds... Do you think you can look in my box and see if you can find the tape and bandages?" 

I feel like it's the only way I can help him so I listen and do as he tells me. Opening the box there were a few different items in there like a... bloody flower...

I didn't want to question the fact that he had that so I put it aside along with what looked like a diary on the concrete ground. Those things seemed to be the only things in there that were blocking the way for the bandages and the tape.

Picking up the things he asked for before I look over at him. 

"You know how to bandage someone?" He asks me. 

"Where would you want me to bandage you up?" I ask him instead of answering the question. I do not know how to do it professionally of course. I never was the type of guy to like learning human biology...

"My back is scratched and my hands have to be tightly bandaged but this also means I can't do much on my own..." He said looking down to the ground. 

Looking at the objects in my hands and the broken poor boy I was asking myself if I should...

"How old are you kid?" I decided that I should ask.

-----------------------------------------

(Yes I know that this chapter was short but I spent a lot of time with my family today and couldn't do much on the story. I also had my Twitter to take care of and stuff like that. Tomorrow is another day and there will be another chapter like always! UvU)

-----(Until the next chapter!)-----