Chapter 9-Walk, Dance, Walk again

🄵🄸🅁🅂🅃 🄿🄴🅁🅂🄾🄽-🄻🅄🄲🄸🄻🄻🄴

I laid on my stomach, kicking my legs in the air. Sorin laid there by my side cuddling up to me as I read my book. It was one that Uri had gave me after hearing about the past events a few days ago. Apparently he was moved stations and is currently guarding the first prince now.

Evelyn came and visited again updating me on the rumors that have been spreading about the incident. "Yeah, all the people that have witnessed the event have been sworn to secrecy, a knight had to be imprisoned recently because he started to blab his mouth about your family actually being the royal family." We were lucky that the public believed everything said by the King, kind of concerning though. If they had found out about us actually being the royal family things would've been chaos, on top of the fact that the second prince of the neighboring kingdom seeing as Dearlin is currently imprisoned in our border.

I sighed closing my book for the twentieth time sense I've opened it. Sorin looked up at me, curiosity in his eyes. I hugged Sorin tightly, he rested on my chest as I rolled back and forth. I heard a chuckle at the door. My head snapped in the direction of the sound, "Orion!"

"Someone's happy to see me," He came closer to me setting his things on the ground, "I'm glad you're safe after what happened."

"Yeah... Hey wait how did you find out where I live-"

He put a finger to his lip, "That's not something you should worry your pretty little head about, now is it?"

I glared at him, "It most definitely is something I should worry about."

I felt my body start to be lifted as Sorin jumped away from me, "Really, well then it's a secret for me to know and never tell you. Now my beauty I need you to sit on a chair."

Orion swiftly pulled out my desk chair the the middle of the room as he sat me down on the chair. Sorin jumped back up and sat on my lap. I looked back at Orion and he smiled. He started to paint. "Really don't you have one of me already?"

"Oh please, it will never be enough after all your so beautiful," I blushed.

I grabbed Sorin and put him to my face acting as if he was talking, my hands shaking as my body still felt weak, "I think you have enough of Lucille after all he is just average looking."

"Really, now if that was the case then why would I paint him so much." Orion gave me the really look.

I giggled and still countinued impersonating Sorin, "Yeah he is so I don't now why you would paint him."

Orion chuckled shook his head, "Well I think he's beautiful almost like a porcelain doll." I felt astonished that Orion would think that about me.

"Really? Right now he can't even walk because he was stupid."

"Well personally I think that doesn't waver his beauty one bit." I smiled as Orion continued to paint, I was blushing at his previous comments.

I continued to hold Sorin to my face as we talked back to each other, back and forth. I peaked out from behind the white fur, Orion smiled at me as I did. Quickly I put Sorin back in front of my face once again, him hissing at the sudden actions.