Chapter 13-Invitations with Formal Apologies

🄵🄸🅁🅂🅃 🄿🄴🅁🅂🄾🄽-🄻🅄🄲🄸🄻🄻🄴

𝒟ℯ𝒶𝓇 ℒ𝒾𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓁𝓈 𝓌ℯ 𝓌ℴ𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓉ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒸𝓊𝓅 ℴ𝒻 𝓉ℯ𝒶 𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓅ℴ𝓁ℴℊ𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝓈ℴ𝓃𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒹ℴ𝓃ℯ, 𝓅𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓈ℯ 𝓂ℯℯ𝓉 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝓉𝓁ℯ, 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷ℯ 𝒶 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝒶ℊℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝓅𝒾𝒸𝓀 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝒻 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒶𝓇ℯ 𝓌ℯ𝓁𝒸ℴ𝓂ℯ𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝒿ℴ𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓊𝓈.

𝒮𝒾𝓃𝒸ℯ𝓇ℯ𝓁𝓎, 𝒯𝒽ℯ ℛℴ𝓈ℯ𝓉𝓉𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒜𝒷𝒾𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓈

That is what it had read on the note on the living room table. I looked at dad as everyone stared at the note. "I think it'll be fun," Elysia commented as she inspected the note, kicking her legs.

"I mean I guess there would be no harm in joining them, after all its not going to hurt us if we do." Dad spoke as he read over the letter for the sixth time in a row. Aluxio simply looked up from the book that he was reading and shook his head in a nodding motion.

We all agreed on going, soon we were all leaving to go to bed returning to our bedrooms. I noticed Sorin already asleep on my bed as I was changing my clothes. I laid down getting underneath my blanket and fluffing my pillow. Sorin woke up as I was moving around trying to get comfortable. He moved to the top of the bed and cuddled into me.

The next morning did not come as quick as I thought it would as my dream filled night dragged on, I was gambling with Bê , for some reason it was against this weird deer headed dude with a tuxedo on. We were just about to win until I felt something fluffy rubbing against my cheek and woke up, "Sorin-" I whined looking at him, he just jumped off of my bed and walked away, "Hey come back here you!" I shouted as I chased after Sorin.

The door to my room started to open as I noticed disheveled black hair, "Lucille it is 6 in the goddamn morning if you don't shut up and be quiet then you won't be making a sound for the next month." both me and Sorin frozen in place as me and him looked at Aluxio in fear.

I whispered to Aluxio, "It won't happen again, sorry." He walked out without saying another word. Both me and Sorin got back on the bed after I had picked up a book from my shelf. I laid down next to Sorin as I read for a few hours before getting ready for the day and heading down for breakfast.

I sat down at my spot at the table, we had some basic eggs and toast. It was oddly quiet, and the complete opposite of almost every other morning the table often got like this when something was hanging over everyone's heads. I mean I can't blame them, with the past events that have happened with the two families and ours its pretty awkward.

Surely enough the dark aura that was at the dining table hung around the entire day, the clock still only read 10:00 after I had finished my book. I decided to go to the library room where as soon as I entered the room the sound of a pen scratching on paper could be heard from across the hall. I looked over to see Cytherea with a shockingly calm face holding a practically half pen on the verge of breaking. I tip toed across the hard wood, I quietly made my way over to where I had gotten my book just an hour earlier. I picked out a poetry book just a few books down. I made my way back towards the door trying to be as quiet as possi- "Lucille you do know you are one of the worst people when it comes to sneaking around right?"