·:𖥸第二章:·

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"No-no, no! You must be kidding." I tried to laugh it out in disbelief. I didn't even dream of having a child and sleeping for 13 months sounds like a joke to me. "How did I even get into a coma and wake up with a child?!"

"Get out." He said to his man with the baby before leaving the room. He looked at me again and stepped forward, but I stepped back this time. He's crazy. "Y/N, look-"

"You know me?"

"I do."

"How?!"

"Listen to me first, please." My eyebrows met, and he sighed. He was looking at me as if he was trying to keep cool but the guilt was in his eyes. I couldn't read him together. He was mixed up. "Your alarm." He started, wondering how he knew about them. "I turned it off and let you sleep. I thought you were just tired, but you didn't wake up."

"I took you here. I was worried about you- not responding to me, and they said you're in a coma for an unknown reason." He tried to take my hand, but I moved away and he gave up. "I thought I did something to you."

"And how did the baby become mine?" He gets quiet. The room gets so quiet that the clock ticking can be heard.

"We make love."

"Make love?!" I raised my eyebrows, smirking to stop myself from laughing. He must have hit his head hard. "Sir, I'm a virgin."

"Now you're not."

'Not anymore, Shuji.'

"Argh!" Feeling a sharp pain in my head, I almost lost my balance, but he was quick enough to catch me.

"Are you alright?" Still, the pain was getting worse and I almost started crying as tears formed in my eyes and he pressed something beside my bed. "Get in here!"

'You'll get baby trapped.'

"What is that?" A teardrop from my eyes as I keep hearing voices, but the memories are too blurred and pitch black.

Before the door opened, I felt it happening again. My ears start to have a pitch sound and my chest keeps on getting tight as my eyes fall heavy. It's happening again.

"Y/N?!"

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

╰┈➤ ❝ 𝑺𝒉𝒖𝒋𝒊'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝑽𝒊𝒆𝒘 ❞

Y/N fell into my arms just right when the door opened with the doctors and nurses that I called. I carried Y/N to the bed as they rushed to check her.