·:𖥸On Beşinci Bölüm:·

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

╰┈➤ ❝ 𝑺𝒉𝒖𝒋𝒊'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝑽𝒊𝒆𝒘 ❞

It's been a week since the time Y/N got kidnapped. She enjoyed it very well and wished to get kidnapped once again almost everyday. Every-fucking-day. Now I'm thinking of asking someone to kidnap her. Then, of course, I need to pick her up- pick her up and not save her because I'll be the one planning it. But that was bullshit, but actually I can do that if she doesn't stop.

Watching Y/N inside her treehouse with Hataku: Yes, of course I put a camera in there too, so I can watch her all the time. If she passed out there, and Hataku's crawling somewhere inside the treehouse, if something happens to him while Y/N is having a nap, I need to ask the slaves outside the treehouse fence to get him and do something, even if I know Y/N would be mad at them- and maybe on me too. She loves her treehouse so much that I don't know if she'll still continue her plan to demolish it.

And speaking of mad, since Y/N got that fucking-calf she named Shuja with a nickname of Shushu, she never gets angry towards me. Not even once, even if I did something I didn't mean to while I was taking care of Hataku, she still never did. That was unusual for her since she sometimes suddenly gets mad at me even if I'm not doing anything. I even accidentally declined her call once because I got too excited and clicked the wrong button and called her right away, but she never gets mad at me that time.

Y/N is a sadist, but she never hurt me these past few days. She's calm and I think of it as her being cold to me. I'm overthinking that she doesn't love me anymore. She should be mad at me, because I think that's her love language. She's being cold, and it's far-out of her. She's changing, my human Chihuahua is changing.

Even her naps are changing: instead of falling asleep every 30 minutes and waking up every 5 minutes, she's now staying awake for 1 hour, which interferes with her two long naps and makes it difficult for her to wake up without an alarm.

For me, that was actually good, but since we don't know what's wrong with her, it kind of feels bad too, but knowing her doctors in Japan and abroad are working on it, I have the feeling they can do something about it and maybe she can be awake and asleep soon whenever she wants to.

I am still working on my laptop and the live camera footage tab at the side of the screen. I saw Y/N look out of the window. I checked what's outside and there is a guard that seems to have something for Y/N. She takes it and goes back inside, sitting on the bed with her back facing the camera, but I know she opened that envelope the guard gave her and suddenly she looks excited by it.

Was it that?

Taking my phone, I called the guards to find out what it was, but they didn't know either. I don't want to ask Y/N either, or she'll know I'm watching her. Will she be mad at me for that?

I kinda miss her getting mad at me, yelling at me, slapping my arms, the way she hurts me physically and raises her voice at me. Her doing that just makes me blush, I miss them as fuck. Also, we haven't fucked yet for a week. I'm not complaining, just wondering and wanting- I mean, Y/N's getting odd. Really.

I stopped minding what's inside that envelope and just kept on working. Later, I'll be late going back to the mansion because of a business me and Kisaki are tasked with. Y/N knew that already and she didn't care, but she cared that I might flirt with the other girls at the place we were going.

As if I would do that. I don't want my special dick to be cut off.

Hours have passed and it's now time for us to go to the meeting place. It's a minute's drive from where we are and was owned by the person we will talk to. We get in there and start to talk to them with drinks and, of course, girls around us, escorting us that I disrespectfully decline.