When you wear something cute

Raphael

He will stare at you from afar admiring how cute you look. When you look back at him, he will quickly turn his head and pretend that he's doing something. When you look away from him he will glance at you every 10 seconds.

Leonardo

He will stare at you every now at then, from afar or when he's like 5ft away from you. You were aware of his staring so when you thought he was staring, you immediately turned your head and saw his gaze for a split second until he turned away, blushing a little.

"Lol, I know you were staring Leo." You say to him.

"N-no I wasn't—" his face grew pink as you kiss his cheek. And hug him.
"You peerrrrv~!" You purred as you said 'perv,' and snicker.

Donatello

When he saw you there was an immediate blush across his face. He planned to get a look at you every time he got the chance, which was every 2 seconds.
You caught him staring at you for a while but he didn't notice you were looking at him because he was staring at your lower half from behind (p e r v ?).
You enjoy teasing him so you got a little idea and started shaking your booty.

His face then grew red, "S-sstop Y/N! I'll stop staring okay?" He covered his face.
"What if I don't want you to~?" You teased.

"I swear, you must really want to turn me on!" He yelled a little, red-faced.

Michelangelo

When he saw you, he awed, then he got a bright idea. (💡)
He told you to sit down so he could go grab some stuff.

He then came back not long after, setting up a canvas on a stand and put his paint brushes on it. He dipped a paint brush in paint, and began painting your portrait.

You giggled a little then thought of something...

"Paint me like one of your French girls, Mikey~"

He paused what he was doing, processing what you just said.

"I'm sorry, wha?"

'H e ' s s o i n n o c e n t .'