Testing Bitch

Woosh

A gust of wind flew into Izuku Midoriya's bedroom window. He rolls up his sleeve to reveal a watch with multicolored buttons. Izuku presses a bright red button and a compartment opens from the couch. A large box is stuffed in there, consisting of his vigilante gear. He effortlessly slips the gear on and quickly shuts the drawer, scurrying out the apartment window. Jumping across roofs, feeling the wind in his hair, he reaches his destination, an abandoned warehouse neighborhood near the edge of the city. The smell of animal dung and rotting flesh stenches up the area, making citizens avoid the place at all costs. From a distance, it looks like a neighborhood of houses, but as you get closer the eeriness catches up to you. Any normal civilian would have turned around by now, but Shadow isn't any normal person. He is a vigilante striving for justice, even if he breaks the law.

Our friendly neighborhood vigilante is there for a certain reason, and that isn't sightseeing. After some heavy research, he notices that there has been some unusual activity in that area, strange shipments that consisted of bomb materials and an abundance of money from unknown sources. All the unusual activity traces back to one name, John Fenna. After hacking into some highly protected organizations, he found out that Fenna recently bought these warehouses. Large, smelling warehouse. There is only one possibility why, all the arrows point to one reason, the shipments, the money, space. Bombs. He keeps running forward and suddenly stops, he picks up the smell of gunpowder. Weird auras start appearing around him, not animals, but deadly auras. He gets into a fighting stance.

IZUKU POV

I'm running to the warehouses when suddenly the smell of gunpowder catches my attention. I pause and suddenly realize that there are auras all around me. I get into a fighting stance and thank god I did. A band of 20 men and women start surrounding me, each armed. I sigh. I take out my knives and throw them all in a circle, stabbing each attacker in the stomach. Blood squirted out, a few coughing up some. 5 or so men quickly recover coming at me with all they got. I sigh and start engaging in hand-to-hand combat. I quickly take out four of them but one of them is still standing. I grab an injection from my jacket and stab it in the man's neck, making him fall asleep. They must know I am here (DARNN), I speed up the pace.

*TIME SKIP*

Finally, I arrived, panting. I take a sip of water and start exploring. A hear a slight shuffle behind me and I flinch, getting into a fighting stance. The thing that made the noise walks out. Instead of an enemy, there are two baby cats. Both of them are heavily malnourished, and I suspect they might have some disease as well. They have scratch marks on their backs. The bigger of the two has musty brown fur, I think it is from the dirt and grime. He, I am guessing he's a boy, ushers me to follow him. He moves his head in the direction of a dead cat, I am guessing it is the mother. I pray for the deceased cat and I softly put the two cats in my pocket. The younger of the two has black fur, I'm guessing the cat's fur is not the natural color. She was hesitant but I gave her a calming smile. She jumped in my pocket snuggling next to her older brother. I smile looking at them. I was like that, a long time ago.

Flashback

"Sorry Ma'am, your son is quirkless." The doctor said in a hesitant tone.

I look at my mom's face and the many emotions that go through it, sadness, rage, anger, and finally what it ends and stays on

disgust.

"Thank you very much, SIR." she thanks in a calming tone, bowing. The doctor then leaves the room, leaving me alone with my mom. She raises her hand and

SMACK. I fall to the ground, bumping my head on the chair. I look back at her in horror, not seeing the mom that always comforted me, but the monster that betrayed me.