Liyue vs the Abyss

An Abyss Harold appeard one 1 side of the city where two boys were walking. It quickly spotted them and stood still looking at them.

"Chongyun relax its most likely a false alarm."

"Still we need to be careful, Xingqui what is that up ahead?"

The Abyss Harold quickly lugned forward and cut off  Chongyun's head.

"DEAR CHONYUN!" NO!" 

He cradled Chonyun's dead body and then stood up.

"Alright Bitch. Lets fight then."

But before he could react he also had his head cut off. The Abyss Herold then took their visions and went off to attack more people.

----------------------------------------

"MA"MA IT HA SSTARTED AND ALL OF THE MILLITH HAVE ALREADY BEEN DEFEATED. FOR VISION USERS HERE ARE THE DEATHS!

YANFEI

CHONGYUN

XINGQUI

XIANGLING

BAZIUH

QIQI

HU TAO

WE ALSO HAVE FOUND ZHONGLI'S DEAD BODY! ONLY YOU, GANYU AND KEQUIG ARE LEFT. THE ADEPTI WERE BEATEN BY SOME OUTSIDE FORCE.

"Well then I will go."

Before she could leave the room she was crushed by a bolder. 

"T-travler what are you doing."

Isint it obvious? I'm part of the Abyss. I found my brother. And joined him in the abyss." Also Ganyu and Kequing have been beaten. ALl other vision users visions have been taken and now ook outside. Oh wait you can't. I'll tell you then.Abyss monsters are running rampet on the streets. Almost everyone is dead. Well I guess its now time for you to die aswell. Luminw quickly summoned another bolder which crushed Nigguangs head.

"Next up, Mondsatdt. The city which used me most."

A/N : This is my apology for what happened in this chapter and the next chapter.