Best friend's brother; Dreamwastaken

CW: teasing, praising, fingerplay

Not requested but I take requests all the time! You can DM me or comment!

Summary: You expected to have a lovely weekend at your friend's house but her brother seems to have other plans for you. For the sake of the story, the sister will not be named Drista and will be completely fictional 😊

Word Count: 2101

-

You lugged your backpack out of Summer's car, placing it on your back. It felt like you were already sweating because of the Orlando heat.

Summer was already halfway to the door by the time you closed the trunk of her car. You followed her up the porch and waited for her to open the door, pushing the door open further for you to enter.

"Welcome to my home!" she said with a smile, looking around to see if anybody was there. Fortunately for you, nobody.

After knowing Summer for about a year, you had never spent the night at her house; let alone go to her house. She was always busy or somebody else was over so there was never an opportunity for you to go. Well, except for this weekend.

The plan was for you to go on Friday night and she'd drive you home Sunday afternoon. She was dying for some alone time with you, even if it was for two days.

"Make yourself comfortable, help yourself to anything in the fridge whenever you'd like," she said. "Let's go drop your stuff off."

She led you down the hall and up a flight of stairs, leading you to another hallway with three doors on one side and two on the other.

She led you to the last room on the right. She had a larger room with a queen bed and a bathroom hidden in the walls.

"Unless you want an inflatable bed, you're sleeping with me. That alright?"

"Yeah of course," you said, looking around before dropping your bag on the floor. "You mind if I shower later?"

"No, not at all. I'll leave a towel on the bed for you."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Oh! Let me give you a house tour, this is exciting for me," she said. She grabbed your hand and pulled out of the room and back into the hallway.

She led you into the room across the hall, a room and bathroom decorated with yellow and orange.

"That's my parents' room. They shouldn't be back until Sunday morning, they went to go visit my grandparents," she said, looking around the room before shutting the door. "Anyways."

She held on tighter to your hand, pulling you down the hallway and into another room, neatly decorated with yellow.

"This is a guest room. But nobody ever stays in it so it's always clean and neat."

She shut the door again, turning to the one on the other side of the wall. She opened the door without hesitation and you were almost startled by the man who was sitting at a desk, his fingers pressing buttons on a keyboard.

"This is my brother's room," she sighed.

You had heard about Summer's brother before, although she didn't often talk about him and you couldn't remember his name for the life of you.

He hadn't even noticed that anyone had walked in so his attention was focused on the computer screen in front of him.

"Clay," she spoke in a normal voice. No answer. "Clay!"

She yelled and he turned around, smiling at you and hovering his hands over his headset. "Hold on George," he said before taking the equipment off and walking over to you.