Miss me?; Revive!Bur

CW: degrading, rough sex, bondage

Requested by -morgannotfound hope it fits what you've wanted!

Summary: You and Wilbur had a past before he died.

Word count: 3092

-

Your heart dropped as soon as Niki blabbered to you and everyone around you. Her smile was wide but your heart ached and beat faster and faster as your breath hitched.

"Wilbur's alive! He's back!" she exclaimed.

All the memories came flooding back; it was like you hadn't thought of any of them in years but they were all there again, haunting your mind.

You and Wilbur used to be a thing. Used. Surely, the two of you never broke up because he died before you thought the feelings you did.

After Wilbur betrayed Pogtopia, the country the two of you fought with for years, you knew it was over. When everything blew up, that was it. Until of course, Phil stabbed him dead. The idea of freedom and revolution the two of you fought for was gone and he ruined it all.

Thus although he was dead, the two of you were over. You did not want to be associated with a traitor like himself. You were definitely the most broken over everything that happened although you acted like everything was fine.

And so when Niki burst through the door, proclaiming she had good news, the last thing you suspected was word that he was revived.

You wanted to cry. You stared at her in disbelief as your hands began to shake and your eyes started to cut out and you could see black spots.

"Y/n?" Niki asked politely, trying to catch your attention. "Are you okay?"

"He's-" you gulped. "-back?"

"I saw him walking the prime path earlier."

And there it was, the tear jerker. You fell onto your knees, allowing the tears to come out of your eyes. Niki fell besides you, rubbing her hand up and down her back.

"Why are you crying? Don't you love him?"

"I loved him. I didn't love the person he became so I stopped," you cried.

"He's changed, y/n, for better or for worse. He's different than the person he was years ago."

"There's no way." You tried to compose yourself, standing up and resting your hand on the table besides you. "He died with those opinions, with those beliefs. He was revived with them too."

"You never know. You should talk to him." Her lips curved into a smile. "Be happy! He's alive!"

Niki stepped out of your house, walking down the street and back onto the prime path, leaving you alone in the silence of your own home.

-

A few hours passed by before you finally decided to get out of your house, go for a walk and clear your head. Being stuck inside all day kept you with the same thoughts.

You went down the Prime Path a ways and ended up on the outskirts of town, a few miles away from where Pogtopia used to sit. You were sure the ravine where you all slept and planed was still there and the walls were still decorated in the hundreds of buttons Tommy and Wilbur made for fun.

Now it wasn't Pogtopia. Pogtopia was a part of the past and didn't exist anymore. The place that was the rebellious country is now just a ghost town travelers will explore to and write passages in their journals about, not knowing any of its history. Perhaps they'd guess, say it was some random teenagers that wanted away from their home country.