Spoon

Written before chapter 21
.
.
.
Zelthur

Basically me not wanting Arthur to be evil.
————
Takes place during 4kota
———————

Zeldris sat in Arthur's thrown with some 16 year olds in front of him asking if he was the King of Camelot which legally, he was.

Arthur was behind the massive curtains behind him probably sill running around like an idiot after he accidentally turned his right arm into a spoon. It seemed that Arthur didn't know how to turn it back.
So Zeldris resulted in closings the curtains and acting as Arthur.

"Of course I am, who else would I be? What can I do for you?" Zeldris asked those kids who looked dumbfounded at him.
They were probably expecting some buff guy who looked extremely dangerous to be there but instead they got Zeldris who looks they're age which he really isn't.

"I just wasn't expecting someone like you to be the King as all" a green haired kid with a visibly oversized helmet and cape said.

The pink haired one nodded in agreement.
"Are you sure there's not someone else who's in charge?" A kid with brown hair and a white hat with a blue stripe and a white coat asked.

Zeldris nodded right before freezing when he was about to reply.
A loud thud like someone fell and a even louder 'FUCK' came from behind the curtains and then a yelp.
Nanashi had thrown a slipper at Arthur for swearing again.
It doesn't matter where Arthur is Nanashi just knows and finds him in no time.

Zeldris turned towards the sound trying not to laugh at his husband.
He then turned back with a dorky grin trying his very hardest to put on a stern look.

The teens were starting wide eyed at the red curtains where the sound came from and then back at him.

Zeldris got up to go check behind the curtains just to see if Arthur had just passed away just now or not.

He pulled the curtains back and right there was Arthur in all his glory, laying like a carpet on a chair with a small mark on his forehead after the slipper and his arm still a spoon.
He had a very unfazed expression and was mumbling very low curses, Zeldris wouldn't even know he was cursing if he didn't have this advanced hearing demons have.

The teens had followed Zeldris and were currently looking at the scene from behind Zeldris still just as shocked as before.

"So who's this then?" The pink haired teen asked

"Don't get yourself into they're business Donnie!" A pink fox hissed at him.

"I'm just curious, Sin!" Donnie hissed back.

"Both of you, shut it" the brown haired kid, Nasiens, whisper yelled at them.

Arthur slowly turned his head towards them with a dangerous look in his eyes "Not a word" was all he said before sliding all the way down the chair and disappearing into the floor.

"What-" Nasiens started.

"That'll be all the time I've got for you kids for now! I gotta get going now, see ya!"

Zeldris yelled while running down the hall to they're right.

"Well that was weird" Percival finally said.

"I wanna explore this place" Donnie said while walking around.

They ended up getting lost in the castle since the stairs like to move around and door disappear sometimes.
—————————

"You ok, Arthur?"

".....My arm is still a spoon"

"I know"

"....I can't turn it back.."

"Then get Merlin or something"

"......Why didn't I think of that before!"

"Because your an idiot"

"...Your idiot, Zeldris"