SLEEPOVER BITCH (+ some depression!)

🌈💅Hell💅🌈
|
|
|
|
|

satan likes panta : As a thank you for you guy's saving me, everybody's having a sleepover at my apartment. :D

katniss everdeen made me a lesbian : Ew, why would I want to spend a night with a degenerate male?!

shifted to hogwarts to date luna lovegood : Idk, it kinda sounds fun! I would like to come Ouma.

katniss everdeen made me a lesbian : I WILL BE COMING TONIGHT OUMA!!!

satan likes panta : Simp-

cum dumpster : You're one to talk virgin. Also I'm coming cause your bed is comfy to fuck on. Bakamatsu, are you gonna come or am I gonna have to stay home due to my ruined plan?

little miss perfect : I-

little miss perfect has left the chat

transgender energy has joined on the chat

transgender energy : Why is Kaede having a gay panic moment? What did you do this time Miu? HEY-

transgender energy has deleted one message

transgender energy : Nobody saw that. And yeah I'm coming, but not that please. It would just make everybody uncomfortable. <3

transgender energy has left the chat

satan likes panta : Wow, she really did that shit to try and cover her gay ass. And cum dumpster, stop blushing I could see it from miles away.

cum dumpster : FUCK YOU YOU ABORTION! AND SHUT UP BEFORE I STRANGLE YOU!

satan likes panta : YOU'RE ONE TO TALK-

cum dumpster : GO TO HELL!!

satan likes panta : WE'RE ALL ALREADY IN HELL YA IDIOT, DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW YOU READ?!?

cum dumpster : THIS IS THE GAY HELL!! I MEANT FOR YOU TO GO TO THE STRAIGHT HELL!!

satan likes hell : HEY, NOW THAT'S JUST CRUEL- 😭😭😭

watches my little pony : IF YOU GUYS DONT STOP FIGHTING, I WILL COME TO YOUR RESPECTIVE APARTMENTS AND MURDER YOU! AND KOKICHI STOP CRYING, I CAN HEAR IT ALL THE WAY FROM OVER HERE. And yes I am coming to your sleepover later. Kirumi can't handle you fuckers on her own you inconsiderate shits. (she says while her face is like:😐)

cum dumpster : .....

satan likes panta : .....

cum dumpster/satan likes panta : dAmN- 😬

transgender energy joined the chat

transgender energy : Sorry about that, Kaede stole my phone.

cum dumpster : Oh right, that's what we were fighting about I forgot-

satan likes panta : Same girl. Also, Shumai, you coming to my swag sleepover? 😩💅

transgender energy : Uh, sure Kokichi. What time do you want me there?

satan likes panta : 6:00pm tonight daddy~ 🥴

transgender energy : That's it-

transgender energy has muted satan likes panta for 12 hours

transgender energy : Not in my Christian Minecraft server bitch.

tHaT eYeLiNeR tHoUgH : Yassss queen. 🙄💅

transgender energy has left the chat
/
/
/
/
/

Shuichi POV
Okay, that stung a bit. I know it was just a joke, and Rantaro didn't mean to intentionally hurt me, but it still did. I hated being considered as a girl. I bet the only reason nobody here does is because they don't know. They've always seen me as a boy, which I am. The only person that knows about me being transgender is Kaede, because they had found me crying on the floor due the fact I had ruined my only binder. Being the amazing friend they are, they bought me a whole new pack of more safe and comfortable ones after I explained my situation. They also know that I'm bisexual, but that's no surprise to anyone. I'm obvious about that. Nobody judges, because honestly we're all a little fruity. But I do know they will judge me for this part of me. The part of me that was a girl. The part of me that was called Shion Saihara. "Mommy's little girl". "Daddy's little princess". I hate that part of me. I tried to bury her deep down inside. But no matter what I could do to hide her, she still her presence painfully clear every time I took a shower or put on my binder. And she never planned to leave. I will never get to be a boy, Kokichi will never love a woman, I'll lose all my friends again, and that's the truth. The terrible, heart-wrenching truth.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
683 words! <3

Sorry for the angst besties. Also, pride month's almost here bitches. Too bad I can't celebrate openly cause I'm in a closet. :'(  Also, I tried to make Shuichi's feelings as realistic as possible, but I'm sorry if it's not accurate to how it's really like being a transgender. I only know what I've heard from trans best friend IRL because society likes to pretend everything that doesn't act/look like white loaf bread doesn't exist or should die. 🙃
Anyways, if you cosplay, who was your first cosplay? My first and only cosplay I've been able to do so far is Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson and the Olympians.