8: 𝑾𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔

The men glared at each other, and it seemed as if they were communicating.

Both of them looked away, sighing.

"Cupcake" Yoongi smiled warmly "We need to talk"

Of course they did, she had so many questions.

"Love, your brother and I" Jeongguk took a deep breath "We're werewolves"

What. Soojin eyed them suspiciously.

"What the hell is wrong with you two?" She laughed.

"You might think we've gone crazy, but let us explain" Yoongi exclaimed.

"Okay, go on" She raised a brow.

"Remember when we had coffee, you felt a spark when I kissed your hand?" Jeongguk grinned.

"YOU KISSED HER HAND!?" Yoongi yelled, about to beat Jeongguk's ass.

"Calm down, Yoongi." Soojin rolled her eyes "And yeah Jeongguk, what does that mean anyway?"

He leaned in, whispering "Cuz I felt it too. Every werewolf does, when they first make physical contact with a special someone"

What?

She looked into his eyes; and she could look at them forever. Their shape was so adorable, but the emotions swirling inside were far from that.

Their moment was interrupted when Yoongi cleared his throat.

"And you remember how I glared at the door even before you knew Jeon was there? That was because I smelled him" Yoongi shot the younger man a dirty look.

"What? So you guys can smell anything?" Soojin's eyes widened.

"Mostly" Jeongguk winked.

Oh god, what if he can smell her sweat too? Just the thought of it made her nervous.

"We have super strength, unmatched hearing and smelling abilities and we are pretty fast" Yoongi grinned proudly, showing his canines in the process.

"But, you're my brother Yoongi. If you're a werewolf, why am I not one? And why are you guys rivals?" Soojin's head spun with all the information. She was so confused.

"That is why I'm here, Soojin" He sat closer to her "Have you been fainting recently? Just like you did now?" He raised a brow.

"Yeah, but don't worry I'm fine" She smiled.

"No, you're not" Jeongguk frowned.

"It's your wolf, Soojin. She's trying to reach out to you, she's trying to communicate. And since you're not used to it and your body is unable to handle all that energy, you faint" Yoongi sighed.

"But, this didn't happen to you, right? You were born a werewolf" Why was she any different than her brother?

"Our father was a werewolf, Soojin while our mother was a human" Yoongi explained "And due to that, we inherited 50% of their DNA; each. However, mom's DNA was more dominant when it came to you; so you're a late bloomer."

Oh, a late bloomer. She still couldn't believe she was a werewolf.

"Have you been finding the sky pretty, lately?" Jeongguk asked and she nodded. "It's because of your wolf and her love for the moon; it's all normal"

She had been wanting to go out at night lately, and when she couldn't, she simply admired the sky from her terrace.

"You will fully turn on your 20th birthday, cupcake" Yoongi held her hand, squeezing it in reassurance.