08

LUCIANO

"Gesù, fottuto Cristo." I cursed lowly while my phone continuously buzzed onto the coffee table. I looked beside me seeing Mia still asleep peacefully in my arms as I took a glance at her seeing how completely beautiful she was asleep . (Jesus fucking christ)

I gently reached over to my phone answering it trying not to wake her. "What?"

"It's about Leonardo. They fucking shot Carlo!" Mattheo cursed hardly through the phone.

"What? When the hell did this happen?" I asked quietly.

"The girls were packing up the drugs as me and Carlo stood around checking on things when this loud explosion came from outside of the hideout. When we walked out half of the men were knocked out, guessing it was a smoke bomb or gas. Then, shots started firing everywhere which caused everyone's attention making everyone else come out. It was Leonardo's men, I'm sure of it" He explained

"Shit. Is Carlo alright?"

"Yeah he's good, they got him in the leg though. He won't be able to assist or be on any of the other plans or missions for a while." He replied making me exhale sharply.

"I'm on my way, gather everyone in my office. " I ordered hanging up the phone.

I looked at Mia again and slowly got up with my arm still under her. I slid my other arm under her and slowly picked her up bridal style taking her to her room. She instantly wrapped her arms around my neck snuggling her head up against my chest.

I gently set her down in the bed when her eyes started to flutter open "Luciano?" She said softly.

"Sorry for waking you, I just got a call. I Have to go handle a few things, go back to sleep alright." I said giving her a soft kiss onto the lips.

I saw her lips form into a little pout "I'll come back later okay?" I assured her as she nodded holding her arms out.

I leaned towards to her as she wrapped her arms around my neck while nuzzling her head into my neck. "Drive safely." She whispered making me laugh.

"I will, sort of." I said mumbling the last part.

She glared at me making me laugh while she laid back down into the bed. Her eyes slowly closed as I walked out closing her door almost stepping on her cat.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said opening the door for her as she meowed me going inside.

Making it home I quickly got out of my car walking up to my door unlocking it. Forgot about the high level security I got on this place.

Going inside I took off my blazer throwing it onto the couch walking to my office seeing everyone in there. "Leonardo." I seethed going over to sit in my chair.

"Can we hurry and track him down so I can fucking kill him." Antonio said clenching his fist.

"Mila's already on it, he moves around a lot so the second we get a strict location we will waste no time into taking him down. You know we can't just jump into things. It won't end well."

"I won't my turn with him when we do catch him." Mattheo said as I laughed to myself.

"Okay you all can leave, go check on the drugs. We have some more orders with the guns coming soon so be ready an in hour." I told them as they nodded leaving the room.

"Brother.". A voice called out making me turn my attention to the door seeing my lovely brother. Stefano.

I'm being sarcastic.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Is it a crime to come and see my brother for once." He went on sitting in the chair facing me. "I've seen that you've been a little on edge, care to tell me what that's about?" He questioned crossing his left leg over his right.

"Off edge? That's nonsense." I chuckled humorously.

"It must be a woman." He smirked side eyeing me.

I shrugged "And why would your first idea be that a women is distracting me from my work? When it isn't true at all considering that I'm right on with all the plans and missions. Nothing can distract me Stefano." I assured

"Alright, I was actually coming here to ask you something." He said putting his hands together.

"Ask me what?"

"I want to go on more missions with you. And you can't say no because if you do I'll tell mom." He smirked

"Jesus you're such a brat. If I don't let you go on a mission with me you'll tell mom?" I scoffed with an eye roll. "Fine, you can come with me on deals and missions. Only because I think it would be a good idea to get you started on things and teach you more."

"Good." He went on "When is the next one?" He asked

"Well about an un hour were about to leave for a deal, then we have more guns coming in so lots and lots of track - flicking today and movements. So I hope you have all your energy today." I smirked walking past him and out of the room.

~