𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ☆

LUCIANO

WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

"Harder!" She yelled as I grinned pounding into her. I know how horny's she's been after having Luca. We decided to wait on the wedding since she wanted to fit into her dress. Her sex drive was ten times more rough now.

I grabbed her hair pulling her head back as she moaned while I kissed onto her neck. She tried to put her hand onto my stomach trying to make me stop so I grabbed it and put it behind her back with my grip still onto her hair.

"Don't ever try to do that again." I whispered while she hissed with her eyes rolling to the back of her head. I pulled out flipping her over when she pushed her hair out of her face.

I grabbed her legs putting them onto my shoulder slamming into her as she shrieked holding her head back while gripping onto the sheets. "Fuck!" She moaned.

I wrapped my hand around her throat, and she put her hand onto my wrist with her other hand on the head board. She opened her mouth as I smirked bending down spitting in it as she laughed while whimpering.

"Fuck I love you." I whispered while chuckling as I saw her smirk at me raising her eyes eyebrow. I grabbed her waist lifting her up stroking hardly into her while slamming at her once at a time.

Her pussy was dripping of cum, and I loved the site of it. Her cheeks were flushed with her eyes rolling to the back of her head while her legs were shaking.

I grabbed both of legs lifting them off of my shoulders and opening them apart from each other. "That feels so good." She moaned holding her head back with her back arching from the bed.

"Smack me." She breathed out. I paused for a second and looked at her confused.

"Fucking smack me Luciano!" She yelled. She get what she wants. I smirked taking one of my hands off of her legs and smacked her as she moaned. "Harder."

Hard but not that hard to knock her out. I reminded myself.

I smacked her harder as she smacked me back making me stunned. I kind of liked that. Pulling out I laid my back onto the bed as she got on top of me.

She slid my dick inside of her as I let out a moan holding my hand back as she began to ride me. She let her hips roll back, and forth onto me while holding her head back. I held onto her waist while she put her hands onto my chest. I put my hands on her ass giving her ass hard smacks encouraging her to go fast.

"Fuck baby." I moaned as she bit her lip. Gripping her waist I flipped us back over so I was on top again. I put my thumb in her mouth as she smiled. flirtatiously while wrapping her mouth around it.