Chapter 1: Villainess

Chu RuoTing woke up groggily. She struggled to sit up holding her forehead. She looked around only to find that she was in a dense forest.

Through the gaps in the leaves in the afternoon cast a mottled light and shadow. Not far ahead was a girl with a pair of buns, wearing a pink skirt and holding a green jade saber in her hand. She turned out to be that Little Junior Sister whom she loathes-Qiao Qiao!

"Why is Qiao Qiao here?" Chu RuoTing took a breath of the cold fresh air, which made her completely sober, "No! Why am I here?"

She's c-clearly...dead!

She died under the sword of the Sect Leader!

The icy cold sword pierced her chest, and her limbs were covered with frost. Blood flowed from the wounds and she fell powerlessly on the ground. The blood gathered under her body into a bright red, reflecting First Senior Brother's indifferent eyes and Sect Leader's ruthless look. And that Little Junior Sister she hated for all her life, nestled and shivered in Xie Suxing's arms with her innocent eyes wide open.

Heh, so this was her sect!

In the end, eighty years of friendship was just her wishful thinking.

No matter what good things she did, they never took it to heart. All they cared about was their Little Junior Sister Qiao Qiao.

As long as Qiao Qiao is present, Chu RuoTing will always be a foil.

Her cultivation base is a foil, her appearance is a foil, and even her whole life is just a foil.

After her death, Chu RuoTing can still remember that world clearly. It was a bizarre and prosperous place, with wide and clean asphalt roads. Her soul wandered in the air, and from time to time she had to avoid that big iron bird(T/N:probably airplane). Later, she floated into a tall building that turned out to be a bookstore. Although the words in that world were different from what she had learned, she could still understand the meaning after careful deliberation.

By coincidence, she happened to see a book called [Qiao Qiao's Cultivation Record].

When the wind blew timely on the pages of the book, Chu RuoTing saw her name, and a lot of familiar contents. She floated over quickly, flipped the pages of the book using her mind, and read them carefully.

Who knows how long it took before she finally finished reading the entire book.

Her hands trembled uncontrollably. She covered her eyes and cried loudly.

It's a pity that she's already dead. No matter how hard she cries, she can't shed a single tear.

It turned out that she was just an insignificant character in [Qiao Qiao's Cultivation Record]. A cannon fodder supposed to oppose the heroine Qiao Qiao in her youth! She's not as good as Qiao Qiao in cultivation, not as good as Qiao Qiao in appearance, and her temperament is not as cute and lovely as Qiao Qiao's. Her role in the book is just to sell stupidity to highlight the kindness and innocence of the heroine 凸!

No wonder she worked so hard, but still couldn't keep up with Qiao Qiao's cultivation speed; No wonder, how cautious she was in her words and deeds, but still couldn't make her First Senior Brother to like her.

It turns out that everything is already destined.

Qiao Qiao is destined to be the protagonist and the darling of heaven, and she Chu RuoTing is destined to be the villainess!

Why is heaven so unfair?

Qiao Qiao killed both her parents. In the end, even hating Qiao Qiao wasn't allowed?