Part 12

After a while, Mildred returned with her notepads and magazines.

"Your Master has gone to hide in our bedroom while we plan things." Sarah said getting her own notepad.

"Good, we don't need him listening into our lady plans."

They both shared a laugh and then got to work discussing the new wedding ideas.

"How much of the original plans do you still like and which don't you like?

"We still would like to get married in Australia on Bondi beach at night time."

"Right, I'll underline that part in my notes so I know." Mildred drew some lines of her page and then spoke again, "and clothes? We said that you'd like Gellert to wear a fully black suit and you a white type of suit too."

"Yes, I still would like those."

Mildred scribbled down lines again. "And the cake?"

"3 layers, chocolate with white icing...Do we still have those wedding toppers you made us?"

Sarah started to rummage through some cupboards in the kitchen but couldn't find the toppers that Mildred had made for them.

"It's fine if you can't find them, Sarah. I can remake them if you like."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Now, the guest list says you'd like me, Oris, Lexi the cat and Aurelius at your wedding is this still correct?"

"Erm... I guess but I'll ask Mr Grindelwald."

Sarah knocked on the door and opened it. Grindelwald was in there relaxing on the bed.

"Hey, what are your thoughts on the guest list?"

"Hmm, who's on it so far?"

"Mildred, Oris, Lexi and Aurelius."

"No, don't invite Aurelius, I visited him recently at the new place and he was very badly behaved and extremely disrespectful. He doesn't deserve it and he never liked you anyway so why invite him."

"But I thought he was part of the gang though, right?" Asked Sarah.

"Yes but I worry that he can no longer be trusted, I mares well kill him."

"NO NOT KILL, HE DOESN'T DESERVE WHAT HAPPENED TO GELLERT AND RICHARD. JUST SET HIM FREE, KILLING ISN'T THE ONLY OPTION, HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST MURDER!" Sarah yelled.

"Hey, hey hey. I didn't mean it like that, I just meant that he is acting strangely, I can't use him anymore, I don't have a use for him now The Traitor is dead..."

"I killed his brother, you mean."

"Well yes, so now he's no use to me thanks to you. I can't really just release him, he knows all my secrets..."

"Obliterate him the way you Obliterated me to forget Richard." Sarah said in a dull voice.

"That's not a bad idea but his probably too powerful now, the Obliteration might not work 100%. Please allow me to kill him, then I'll never kill another soul again, I swear."

"Fine, It's not like I care anyway..." Sarah walked out of the bedroom and slammed the door on Grindelwald.

Sarah went back to the living room and sat beside Mildred again. "I don't think we will be inviting Aurelius after all."

"All right, I'll cross him off the list."

After about another 30 minutes of talking about the wedding, and a few phones calls, the wedding was planned.