𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐞

Hear me - (G)I-DLE

-

I finally reached home. But why can't I open the door? Why can't I move? It feel likes everything around me has.. ..just stopped..

" What are you doing outside alone? Why aren't you coming in? "

I looked up to see him opening the door for me. I couldn't think of anything.

" Come in"

He held my hand and we went inside the house.

" Did something happen? Why are you so quiet? "

" Nothing...It's nothing...You don't have to worry.."

Don't have to worry? Wait a second. Why is his face swollen like that? What the hell happened?

Didn't he go to his parent's house? Did his brother do something again?

I touched his face gently.

" Hiss "

" Who did this to you? Your brother-"

" No. "

Not his brother. Then?

" Then? "

" My father. "

Why?

" He wanted me to go back to his house...When I denied, he slapped me...That's it. "

What the heck is wrong with his family? Are they psychopaths or what?

Who slaps his own son like this? His face is completely swollen.

" My father doesn't like me...He doesn't like his children to be specific...He has always been like this "

I took him to the kitchen and asked him to sit on the chair.

"Wait here"

I came back with an ice bag and gently put it on his face.

"Ah-"

It's gonna be okay. Suho, calm down. You can bear this. It could have been something worse. You are lucky that you could get out from that house.

The room was filled with silence. I could only feel his light touch on my face and the water dripping from the ice.

After a while, I decided to speak up.

" My father has always been like this... He never tried to protect me when my brother used to beat me...He just stood there...He was happy that it wasn't my mom but me..."

I tried to continue.

" He always controlled me.. He's the most dominating person I have ever met.. His mere presence suffocated me.."

" He used to never let me go anywhere other than school. He locked me up at home. I was not allowed to go out...The sunlight..it never reached me..."

"He used my brother to torture me... Two years ago, after a lot of troubles, I could finally leave that house.."

" But he wants to take me to that rotten place again... He wants to control and torture me again...I won't go back there...Never..."

" Even if he kills me, I won't. "

" No. You won't go back there. I won't let you."

What?

" Everything's gonna be alright. So don't worry. I am here. I wont let you get hurt like this again. You are safe with me"

I don't know what to say anymore. How did he even survive in such a place?

"It's okay"

Why are you doing this to me?

Don't you know that you can get hurt as well if we are together like this?

Don't you know that you are making it more difficult for me? To let you go..

Don't you know that it will break me apart?

Don't you know.. That these promises will destroy you..

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 "