You say Tomato

As soon as he left the vicinity, Volnutt let out an exhausted sigh. As if Deku would understand that he needed the Flutter for one and only reason. To rest on an island with large piles of money. With or without an animal companion. Now if only Deku wasn't in the way of his treasure, he'd be able to obtain that much sooner than he thought.

"A ruse..." he muttered.

The inquisitive boy sitting next to him asked, "Is everything alright?"

"H-huh?" Volnutt shook his head, blinking his eyes multiple times. "Of course, just making sure that everything's ready." The green-haired one nodded his head in reply. Slumping shoulders and all. Too sensitive...

Volnutt laid a hand on Deku's shoulder. "Chin up, I think we'll be able to obtain that information much sooner than needed. If there's anything you need, just let me know."

Deku could tell that he wasn't being honest in his replies. They were short, too blunt to brush off as friendly. Before he opened his mouth to speak, he was interrupted by the announcer on stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen, if everyone would please put your hands together for the one and only... Roll... Caskett!"

Deku turned his head to the side to see Volnutt's eyes shifting into a heart shape. "Vol..."

It was already too late. Volnutt was starstruck.

"...nutt?" He tried grasping the hand of the adult, but his consciousness was far gone. Deku's eyes slowly turned to the new girl who appeared on stage. She had long and spiky hair, pearls around her neck. She wore a red long dress that reached to her ankles. It sparkled with vicious excitement. Deku miserably shook his head. If he needed help getting out of the country, he needed to find another intelligent intel.

He took one swig of his juice then placed it a little too hard on the table. Over at the table behind him, a girl whispered quietly, "Hey, you doing okay?" Deku's vision became blurry. His face blushed red in embarrassment.

The girl turned her chair around to face him. "Excuse me, are you okay?"

Deku felt his heart leap into this throat. Out of all the things he expected to interrupt his mission,

he didn't expect.

To fall head over heels for her.