The thirteenth chapter

---------------------------

(This one will be a lot longer since I didn't spend as much time on the picture. It's just Alex being mad. I'm happy to bring you this one and I spent a lot of time on this. -w-')

---------------------------

Y/N pov.

My back is hurting and my eyes are heavily closed. I just had the greatest dream! Some guy was carrying me around the apartment and was with me on the couch.

I realize the dream I just had and reach out to see if there was anyone behind me...

No...

I wonder what even happened last day and why am I on the couch to begin with? 

Sitting up I can feel a large amount of pain wave through my head as well as my spine. 

What the fuck happened last day!

----------------------

Garcello pov.

"I do look like a child don't I? I'm 25..." He says slowly. I still feel surprised by the fact that he is so small yet pretty much an adult.

"I think it is the fact that I haven't eaten much for a while..." He seems almost embarrassed telling me this and I can tell because he was looking at the ground.

"Hey! I'm just happy that you aren't a dead person..." I tell him laughing slightly afterward. 

I was rolling the bandaid around his hand slowly to make sure that it fits around properly. The hands seemed to be cut up pretty badly. I wonder why...

"What happened to you, to begin with?" I end up asking him. His response is a small smile...

He says nothing at all...

The silence makes tension rise and I think that even he realized it because he began to speak.

"I owe you one right now don't I?" He looks at me and laughs. 

I take a good look at the boy to make sure I have his look memorized in case I meet him some other time.

His shirt looked dirty and old like he had worn it for a long time. It was purple and looked like it could fit well with a suit. His hair was light brown and flowing over his eyes. Something was different about this guy though...

He had a light brown hairstreak that reminded me of the weird person the creature was impersonating... Also, a weird color was showing on his face at his right...

I stand up because I realize that Y/N is still waiting for me at... home?

"You look confused?" he says and laughs at me slightly.

I'm worried that if I leave him alone someone will hurt this guy. He seems so nice... Though I wouldn't know.

"I wonder what your name is in case we meet again?" I tell him.

"Oh! It's Alex and nothing more!" He says giving me a large smile as well.

"Mine is Garcello kid! I hope things get better and I might just come back to say hello again!" I tell him with a smile back.

I jolt when I realize the bag I had the food was still leaning on the wall beside us. I walk and pick it up putting my hand in, to search for a meal I was gonna spare for Y/N sometime.

I had a few things like cup noodles and plastic containers with food. One was hot though so I decided he needed it more than I did...

He looks at it like he hasn't seen food for a long while and something that was possibly drool was slipping through his mouth.