Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Bully

Ning Zhen's deskmate is called Xie Yu, with curly long hair, yellow tails, and a light makeup on his face.

Xie Yu didn't look good during a lesson.

When the bell rang after class, she rolled her eyes at Ning Zhen and went to the back row to chat with friends.

Being hated for some reason, Ning Zhen sighed in his heart, staring at the unfamiliar and familiar math textbook in a daze.

In her previous life, she had completed the college entrance examination for a year, and her studies in college were loose. There was only one subject of advanced mathematics that still matched high school knowledge, so much so that Ning Zhen only remembered a lot of high school knowledge vague.

Song Baoyun talked about hyperbola, and Ning Zhen had some impressions, but the previous series and functions were almost unfamiliar.

Rebirth is not good at this point. After three years of hard work, the college entrance examination ended. As a result, once she returned to the pre-liberation period, she had to do it again.

It doesn't matter, she smiled lightly, just give her another chance.

"Classmate." Someone behind her patted her on the shoulder, and Ning Zhen looked back.

The short-haired girl in the back row looked at her with a smile: "Hello new classmate, my name is Xia Xiaoshi."

It's rare that she looks like she's going to be infected with a severe cold, and someone is willing to take the initiative to make friends with her. Ning Zhen's eyes bend: "My name is Ning Zhen."

"Your name is so nice."

"Really? Thank you, I think your name sounds better."

Girls like to hear compliments about themselves, and Xia Xiaoshi thinks that the girls who look strange in the front row are cute and pleasing to the eye.

"Don't care about you at the same table, she likes Lu Zhi. Oh, Lu Zhi is the boy who just changed positions. You draw like a fairy in class every day at the same table, and Lu Zhi doesn't look at her too much. Now Lu Zhi It's not that she is at the same table, and she doesn't even have a chance. I think she is furious."

Xia Xiaoshi laughed while talking, seeming to hate Xie Yu.

Ning Zhen blinked. She never knew that Xie Yu liked Lu Zhi.

She was with Lu Zhi back then, and Lu Zhi was overbearing, so that she was not very close to all her classmates, and no one told her these little gossips.

In fact, she has always been lonely.

After three years of rebirth, she knew the names of many of her classmates, but the relationship was normal. Lu Zhi didn't pay attention to her in this life, she had a chance to make friends, it was great.

"Are you sick? Why do you wear a mask on your face?" Xia Xiaoshi said caringly.

Ning Zhen just wanted to speak, with a shadow on his head, the faint smell of tobacco lingering from the tip of his nose, mixed with the fragrance of the saponaria on boys' clothes, which was very special. Ning Zhen froze, did not dare to look up, and the words swallowed back to his throat.

The smell couldn't be more familiar, he had wanted to rub his own smell into her blood.

She is only sixteen physically and nineteen psychologically.

I don't understand that this timid appearance is more eye-catching than an open head.

Lu Zhi snorted, "Classmate, get up, my things are still on the table."