Chapter 11

Cheat

Ning Zhen came to the classroom very early for the monthly exam on Thursday.

Even though she knew that the exam was about to take place, there were still not many people in the classroom. After working hard for several days, she finally got the bottom of it.

Xia Xiaoshi also came very early today, and came over and asked: "Zhen Zhen, what is your exam number?"

Ning Zhen told her the mantissa: "153."

"Oh, I'm 287, not in an examination room. You should have an exam on the third floor of the teaching building opposite."

The first is Chinese. Everyone is not nervous. Just memorize the textbook when you come in the morning.

Xia Xiaoshi couldn't sit still after sitting for a while, and talked to Ning Zhen: "Zhen Zhen, I will tell you that I am very accurate in predicting the question."

She opened the sixth chapter of the Chinese textbook with great interest.

"For example, if you look at this, "Widows are in the country", you must test this sentence,'You can't enter Zhuochi, fish and turtles cannot be eaten', there are so many rare words, or it is'dogs cannibals and don't know. Check, painted with hungry but not knowing hair'. It must be so, I have seen through the teacher's routine!"

Ning Zhen propped his chin and pointed to her to see: "But it is also possible that the person who awards the white is worthy of wearing on the road."

"Yeah, it makes sense. You don't talk to me anymore, I will recite them all again."

"..."

Almost everyone was there at eight o'clock, and they were going to sit in their examination room at eight thirty.

Lu Zhi and Lin Zichuan played a black-and-white game with the people in Class 6 last night until 4 o'clock in the morning, and they all slept on the table as soon as they arrived. Anyway, they can't get a few points on the test. For them, it is no different from the test.

The Chinese teacher cleared his throat: "Everyone reads the questions carefully, and you must not lose points when you write the questions. Many people missed the college entrance examination because of these two points and the university. Pay attention to the theme of the composition. This time it was not me who gave the question, but they gave the teacher. It is a semi-propositional composition. The argumentative essay makes the point clear."

"Chen Dongshu."

"Huh? Teacher Tang." Chen Dongshu stood up in a daze.

"It's not allowed to write pornographic essays anymore."

There was a burst of laughter in the class.

"And you, Lu Zhi and Lin Zichuan, can you write enough words in your composition? The requirement is more than 800 words, and you only write 200 words each time! The lower your average score is the worst."

After Tang Yuan's advice, he checked his watch and asked the students to go to the corresponding examination room.

Ning Zhen checked out his own things, admission ticket...black ink pen...

Xia Xiaoshi was right. She was in the innermost classroom on the third floor of the opposite teaching building.

When Ning Zhen entered the third middle school exam with computers, only three familiar faces were seen: Wei Yijie, Xie Yu and Yu Shanshan.

The exam number was written on the blackboard, and she found her seat and sat down at the fifth table in the second group.

Xie Yu also saw Ning Zhen and curled his lips. The girl she hates most now is Ning Zhen!