Chap 40 [The Finale]

Hello humans it is time for the finale, yes the time has come. But fear not there will be an epilogue to this story, maybe more. Who knows. But I want to say Thank you to all who's stuck with me so far, there are some that I would like to mention before getting into the story so:

-choo_corn , for being there since the beginning of my journey and making the most memorable comment chain on my book :D

-OtakuYuri999 , also being one of the people who stayed with my book since day one.

-EVIL_BREADSTICKS , for being someone who made funny comments and I enjoyed talking to in the comments.

-Trash_Ren , Your comments always made me smile whenever I saw them. Thank you

-les-bi-honest , for being one of the most memorable people in my entire book when it came to comments and your name, thank you for getting me excited for reading your hilarious comments.

-ThatRandomDemigod07 , for being with me since the beginning also and always making me smile at your small but memorable comments

-a_swaggy_bestie , even if being a sort of newcomer always being the first to comment on my posts and such nice things as well so thank you

-creepyskies , for being an author who I enjoyed reading and who enjoyed reading mine. Im glad to have talked to you

And finally

-Everyone else!!!!, to all who were not mentioned and to all who had just picked my book when this chap was already out when you found it, thank you for reading it all.

Anyways, let's begin...........

--------------------------------------------------------

The wind blew through (Y/N)'s hair as the Eel Hound ran quickly across the ground as it approached a large mass of water, before long the Eel Hound began to swim across the cold water which didn't seem to bother (Y/N) as she was more concentrated on the mission ahead. She unconsciously held the blind earthbender tighter as she looked towards the skies to see the comet, before she could comment Suki expressed in pure awe "It's weird to say, but the comet actually looks beautiful."

A silent moment was shared with the group as Toph let out a soft sigh "Too bad the Fire Lord's about to use it to destroy the world", she moved one arm down to hold the hands around her waist which made a small smile fall across the firebender's face. Eventually the group gets towards the base of the fire nation airship base, they climb their way up towards the base, the heat of the place making everyone sweat not just from nervousness.

As they got to the top a gasp passed through the group as they saw the empty grounds of the base, their heads flipped upwards up towards the skies as (Y/N) said "We're too late! The fleet's already taking off!" "Then we're taking off, too! Where's the closest airship?" Sokka pointed towards it and with her earthbending launched them all towards it. As they land onto the ships with (Y/N) landing on her stomach with a "oof!!", she was quickly helped up by Suki which she quickly thanked before feeling the wind rush by her and waving her hair behind her head.

They walked up towards a hatch and dropped down into a metal hallway close to the control room, (Y/N) was last to head down and closed the panel as the group snuck through the hallway until the door to the control room was in sight. Sokka pressed his back to the wall next to it as he pushed a finger to his lips, (Y/N) rolled her eyes being pressed on the opposite wall of the door. Then was Toph's cue breaking down the metal door and making it into armour before beating up everyone in the room, eveyonrelse rounded the corner of the door as the last guy fell to the ground and Toph shed her metal armour.