character sketch

Kartik- son of swarna and Manish Goenka. Most pampered in the family by all. Kittu of dadi. Belongs to a rich family. Loves naira to the core and can do anything for her.
Naira-daughter of akshara and naitik singhania. Most pampered in the family by all. Princess of papa, baby of mumma and chotu/007 of naksh. Belongs to a rich family. Loves kartik to the core and can do anything for him. Open minded girl and gets everything that she wants. She is beauty with brain.
Gayu- same in the show. Always Jealous of naira. Trying to separate kaira.
Akshara and naitik- parents of naira and naksh, mami and mama of Gayu. Loves naira the most.
Naksh- bhai of naira and gayu. Loves naira more.
Swarna and manish- parents of Kartik and Kirti. Love Kartik the most and always support him.
Kriti- beautiful and sister of Kartik. The duo shares great bond.
Dadi- dadi of Kirti and Kartik. Have modern thoughts with traditional values.

*Additional character may be added later.
*Kaira are in live in relationship.
*There family knows about them but decided to get them marry once they are settled in their life.
*Naira is currently in college.
*Kartik works in dad's company.
*Naira's family only has her parents, brother and gayu (for same reason).
*Kartik's family only has his parents, sister and dadi.

Target- 12 votes and 5 comments