part 5

Kartik- so mrs.naira kartik Goenka haaye it sounds so good...
Naira blushed a little
Kartik then pinned her to the wall went close to her.... But

Naira's jewellery pricked her skin
Naira-aaah
Kartik- kya hua baccha
Naira-yeh jewellery
Kartik- lao mai remove krne mai help krta hu.....
Naira agree bcz she also need help jewellery nikale m . Kartik is helping her first he slowly took her in front of mirror and step by step taking out his jewellery after some it had done than kartik Suddenly he open her blouse hook she feel it and turn see kartik with full of shyness
Kartik:- to hook to open kar diya to kya full naked kar du.
After listening it she started blushing very hard kartik coming closer to her she pushed him and take that nightie run towards the washroom and close the door . Seeing this he also started blushing and waiting for naira come out . After some time she come out and kartik looking her with big eyes ..👀😳and wth open mouth..😲🤭
Kartik in mind:- i know naira bhot bold h par aaj to kuch jada hi bold lag rahi h kya effect h ya mera pyar ka .
Kartik:- naira wht do u want from me bcz now  god also cant save me from u baby
After listening this she shy very very hard.🙈
Naira:- i want u my mendak
Kartik coming closer to her and naira apne feet one by one back le kar ja rahi thi jata jata dono washroom mein chal jata they boht know abt this bcz they boht were lost in each other eye.  Suddenly kartik starts the tap and they were full of wet .Naira nightie get stick bcz she was full wet but didnt broke eye contact kartik come more closer too her and start kissing her on cheek forehead hand finally he move to kiss on her lips naira allow him.  He starting kissing on lips💋💋naira also responds to him they both have a very long passionately kiss . They dont want to leave their lips but naira is breathing very fast bcz of lack of oxygen.  They broke the kiss n see each other in their eyes . Kartik start looking on naira he see naira boobs were totally nood and he can also the nipple of boobs which were looking very hot he started licking it.

Jab kartik uske boobs lick kar raha tha tab naira uska name moaning his name again and again kartik is doing this with more pressure and love after there w.r romance kartik take naira to bedroom par bedroom jane se phela
Kartik ne naira ko full up to down node kar diya aur naira ne bhi bcz they bhot are waiting for this only. Then he took naira to bedroom n lay her bed and start kissing ok lips her they were exploring each corner of her mouth. His toungue met with her. He separated from her When he see that naira is breathing heavily while kissing bcz they are kissing each from past 25min. First he give light kiss on her neck after sometime the turn into wild and licking her neck and kartik bit on her neck naira screams very loudly .
Kartik:- srry naira i gone very hard on u baby
Naira:- no kartik i screamed bcz its pain but i love it plz continue this i want u inside me .
After listening this he cant Control himself and again he start his work first he give more hickey on naira neck then he see thst hr boobs were full nodde and licking her boobs also he bit her nipple of boobs by which naira moaning more loudly and kartik sucked more intently. Kartik want to hear more sounds of naira. After 15min kartik leave it and see naira face. She was closing her eye to feel the moment,kartik touch,all things they were doing. And naira face full red ho raha bcz of too much blushing. Kartik asked naira to open her eyes first she deny bcz of shyness but kartik again n again saying this she open her eyes and saw pure love in his eye .
Kartik:- ek promises karo gyi mujhe matlab if u can then u have too aur jab tak ho sakta h tab tak .
Naira:- what kartik
Kartik:- naira ab hum love section kar ne ja raha to i want ki tum us pura section m apni eyes open hi rakho plz naira dont say no bcz i want ki tum full enjoy kar us moment ko
Naira:- ok kartik
Kartik:-naira agar i will get hard on then u can tell me i will stop ok
Naira:- if get more hard on me than i will stop u bcz are satisfied me by doing this baby i will love too have your small partner inside me.
kartik is in love too see the bold naira in fornt of him and he starts doing love making he got up sit on knees and take out his junior and put it on naira clint and out n in first it was so hard to do kartik was doing this pressure naira was in pain. with more hard and more pressure he enter in naira world after 40min of climax at last kartik see that blood is coming from naira clint n he she naira face which read and she was crying in pain after that kartik lat down on bed and they were full naked.
kartik:- naira are u happy na mean are u satisfied with me or u want something else from me. which i cant..
before he complete naira come above him and start kissing him on lips. kartik is in shocked for some seconds later he also responds they have slow kiss with full of love.
naira:- ab bhi u want else from me n how can bring such things in your mind i am full satisfied with you my mendak and i love u so much baby
kartik:- srry naira n i love u too.
naira:- kartik vo ab hum bath ke so jata h okk
kartik:- naira vo mujha n
naira:- ha bol kartik vo kya
kartik:- naira first u go and clean your self kk then come out fir m jauga okk
naira:- par kyu kya hua h kartik do u want do more.
kartik:- nahi ab nahi tum jao na clear kar ke aao okk.
she went to w.r after she come kartik went .

To be continued.....
Keep following, commenting and voting.....