part 7

NAIRA then wears a beautiful nighty and came out. Today she was in full mood to make KARTIK happy...KARTIK was just mesmerized by seeing her flawless beauty & pushed her towards the bed. He started giving wet kisses over her stomach. Then he came over NAIRA carefully so that he doesn't put all weight over her. He started to open up her nighty and she start unbuttoning his shirt,both were successful. NAIRA was now in just bra and trouser he wait for min and start to admire her he was amazed to see her beautiful body now she was only in bra and panty and KARTIK was in his boxers. Then KARTIK starts moving his hands which gave her shiver his one hand was on thighs near vagina and second on waist they both start to kiss passionately. Then he moves his hand near navel and then slowly towards her breasts which made her more shiver. He starts rubbing them slowly and gently and then come upwards towards cleavage. He moved her hand inside her bra to feel her and starts creasing it. He was moving his hands more and more inside her bra & suddenly his one finger Stoked her nipple. Then he unhooked her bra &slowly removed it & totally amazed by her body while she was shy and then KARTIK lifted her face and asked her to look into her eyes. NAIRA just smiled & opened her eyes. He started massaging them & slowly moved his face near & gently moved his tongue over it current ran down her spine he then started putting saliva over it & she was breathing heavily he then took her breast in his mouth & started sucking it hard which was making her moan his name. KARTIK was sucking her breast really hard due to which she folded her legs around his waist. KARTIK then attacked her nipple he started sucking it hard she was in pain but enjoying also after he lefted as it becomes red and swollen he then took second breast but this time he was sucking much more harder taking more and more deep in his mouth&with other he was playing with nipple she could only moans his name &her moans were making him more hard he took her nipple b/w his teeth and sucked it hard she hissed in pain.
KARTIK then started moving his hand over her panty&slowly starts creasing it he then starts rubbing over it & finally he left her boobs.
He started rubbing her clitoris&removed her panty she was all naked beneath him he then tried to enter his middle finger inside her bt she was so tight that his single finger do not enter and he entered his finger she hissed in pain he took her in kiss then he took out and then again start to put 2 fingers this tym but she screamed.
NAIRA- Ahh its hurting me..
KARTIK-but jaan u nead to bear it u are really tight and we will not be able to make.
NAIRA-bt its hurting a lot
KARTIK-jaan its okh u will enjoy after some time
KARTIK then pushed 2 fingers inside her with a single and hard push she start scratching his back in pain she hissed a lot jaan bs hogya then he starts moving his fingers inside and outside fastly for almost 15 min while she was moaning amd hissing in pain after that juice starts to come out. He lick all the juice then he took permission from her and KARTIK put inside her in single push and she screamed as loud as she can then they both climax for almost 30 min. Then they he come out from her they both kissed each other.. Now KARTIK again took permission from her and then again he entered in her this time they both enjoy..
After sometime they both were naked bt in bed and covered themselves with duvet.
Ahh she screamed
KARTIK- kya hua pain hora?
NAIRA- ha thora bt thik ho jaiga.
Then they both slept hugging each other...

Both of them were very tired after their heated session NAIRA was lying above KARTIK listening to the rhythm of his heart beat while he was creasing her hairs slowly
KARTIK-NAIRA thanku so much for making me a chance to make u feel complete.NAIRA just kissed on her chest in answer
KARTIK-NAIRA are u satisfied by this i mean or u have expected something else.
NAIRA-shh kitna tar tar krte ho mendak tm mere expectations s zayada accha kiya h m to darti thi sb kaise ho ga bt u were so good.
KARTIK- hugged her tighter and said i luv u jaan
NAIRA- i luv u too baccha.
KARTIK- Come on let me clean u baby🙈
NAIRA- nodded her head while blushing..
KARTIK-Aaii haiii jaan blushing. Achha chalo jaldi s freshen uo hote h.
Saying this he pick her in bridal style(they both were naked) pressing her body with his🙈
Took her to w.r and placed carefully her on shelf.
Then he open tha warm tap of thr bathtub and after sometime he carefully placed her in 🛀 She hissed in pain.
KARTIK- being worried kia hua NAIRA.
NAIRA- kuch nhi bs thoda s pain hora h.
KARTIK- now feeling guilty i was so hard na.
NAIRA- no baccha its was not ur fault
KARTIK was not satisfied by her words then he took her out from 🛀 and place carefully her on slab.
NAIRA with her legs crossed looking at him
KARTIK-confusingly kya hua jaan open ur legs kya hua h let me examine u.
NAIRA- hesitated and then widened her legs.
KARTIK- shocked to see her condition. Let me cure u jaan.
NAIRA-nodded in yes
Then KARTIK slowly moved his head in between her legs slowly spreading her saliva all over her walls while NAIRA was just moaning his name in pleasure. He slowly start moving his tongue on her walls creasing them.Her hands were roaming in his head while his hands were around her waist.
After sometime she said i am fine then he stop.
KARTIK smiled listening her, he then carried her towards 🛀&placed her in such a way that her back was facing him then he slowly washed her all body moving his hand on her every part.After washing her completely he washed himself. Then he took towel and dried her with it while she too towel and dried him he then took her to the room and placed her on bed.
Then KARTIK goes near cupboard and took out a saree of NAIRA and came towards her. Then he took up the dryer and make her hairs dry. Then he open up NAIRA'S towel for helping her to wear saree as he open up the towel he was shocked to see her breasts, her boobs were totally red and swollen he was just to hurte thought usi k wajah s hua h y sb..
NAIRA- tm pagal ho gai ho kuch nhi hua thora s pain h bs shi ho jaige.
Her nipples were totally bitten by KARTIK. He just slowly came near and start kissing them spreading saliva and jist seeking sorry from her.
NAIRA-its ok KARTIK
Then he took some lotion and applied all over her boobs.
Then he asked her that not to wear saree as it will pain just wear a formal nighty then he pick up her nighty and asked her that she should not wear bra also as it will give pain to hear listening it NAIRA eyes were filled with tear and KARTIK made her wear night he himself changed and asked her that she wait here only he will bring breakfast for her then he starts moving. Then she suddenly came and back hugged her he then turn towards her and kissed her forehead and she said
NAIRA- i love u so much mera baccha tmse accha husband mujhe nhu mil skta luv u so much.
KARTIK- luv u to jaan mera babu chalo ab baitho m jldi s aata hu.
She was not leaving him dont want k wo khi jai.
Then he took her in bridal way and layed her on bed.
KARTIK- waise jaan tm na bra n pehna kro tmhare y large boobs aise h acche lgte h kissing them from above her dress.
NAIRA- shy hato yha s aur waise bhi m to ab tmhari hu tmko jaise chahiye m waise rahugi.🙈🔥
KARTIK- aaii haii jaan luv u
NAIRA- luv u too baccha
Phir wo breakfast lekr aata phir wo khud bhi khata h aur usko bhi khilata hai

To be continued....

Do vote, comment and follow