Chapter 9

Arabelle's POV

Shopping with Callie went by pretty fast because she had class at 1. I actually learned a lot about Callie today she's adopted she wants to be a lawyer because she wants to fix the justice system. And she's way younger than Jay but all Jay's friends are younger because she decided to go to school later.

Once I get home I head to the kitchen because I'm hungry again. Don't blame me shopping makes me hungry because of all the walking.

Searching the kitchen for food I see a note my mom left saying she's working late and Ana's staying over her friends house. Which isn't unusual because she's a veterinarian and after my dad died she kinda just threw herself into her work. I don't blame her though because losing the love of your life has to be hard.

Knowing Jay if shes not home now she's not going to be back until tomorrow. Sighing, this house doesn't even feel like a home anymore nobodies ever here.

I decided to change and just watch Netflix for the rest of the day.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Somewhere in between watching Greys Anatomy I fell asleep. Getting up so I won't be late for class I go shower and get ready. Not really feeling dressy today throwing on a black hoodie and dark washed jeans.

Happy with the way I look I grab my keys and head out

      ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Classes went by quickly today. While I was getting ready to get in my car I heard my name being called and froze. I knew exactly who was calling my name but I couldn't get myself to face him. Snapping myself out of the frozen trance and before he could catch up with me I got in my car and drove off. 

       ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Hi dinos question
Buffets or restaurant?
Don't forget to vote and comment!!